I keep on hearing Heaney IS involved in the Irish deal. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

I keep on hearing Heaney IS involved in the Irish deal.

A

Anonymous

No nods and winks, but today, again, I've heard Heaney is all over this deal.

I want them to sod off now, I really do.

If they've paid (which again, I've heard IS the sum) £200k so far, that means that they have to stump another £800k soon, can anyone honestly see that happening?

If they can't afford to pay the staff, how the hell are they going to afford this?

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Just to add that this isn't based on any info, only guesswork- but I strongly imagine that Ridsdale is only planning on carrying on so long into admin so that the Heaney is able to sell Truro before eventually mounting a full takeover of PAFC.

Again, only guessing but it would appear to fit in with why they can't afford to pay the football creditors at this precise moment in time- they have to wait until the takeover can be complete. And for that, they need to wait until Truro's takeover is complete.

May be well off the mark, but it all just fits doesn't it?

Jan 2, 2010
How about a poll. With all the fact, conjecture, speculation, allegation and rumour. Which bid do you prefer right now?

"Irish"

Brent & Co.

Buttivent & co.

Mastpoint.

Aug 16, 2005
Somerset
Do we have the details of each bid so that we can make an informed decision? Without that it is a pretty pointless poll or simply a beauty contest

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
GreenSam":2dhbxsfv said:
Just to add that this isn't based on any info, only guesswork- but I strongly imagine that Ridsdale is only planning on carrying on so long into admin so that the Heaney is able to sell Truro before eventually mounting a full takeover of PAFC.

Again, only guessing but it would appear to fit in with why they can't afford to pay the football creditors at this precise moment in time- they have to wait until the takeover can be complete. And for that, they need to wait until Truro's takeover is complete.

May be well off the mark, but it all just fits doesn't it?

I'm with you Sam - the hissyfit was a bit unbelievable, add in other bits and bobs revelations on here and it just wouldn't surprise me at all.

B

bandwagon

Shadowknight":14gtcxdf said:
How about a poll. With all the fact, conjecture, speculation, allegation and rumour. Which bid do you prefer right now?

""Irish""

Brent & Co.

Buttivent & co.

Mastpoint.

At some point I think you need to add - 'Start again', I hope someone is in the background planning for the worst possible outcome!!

A

argyledj

does anyone know kevin heaney and what he is like, he seems to divide peoples opinion and his wealth or possible lack of it has been mentioned on here,a couple of years ago a fair amount of posters on here would of welcomed his involvement but now he courts nearly as much controversy as ridsdale.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
The key questions needed to be asked of KH in any involvement with PAFC are
1] Why is he no longer an entry in the Sunday Times Rich List?
2] If he has a lot of money to invest, why did he allow his company Cornish Homes Ltd to fail with outstanding creditors?

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
I agree with IJN - wish they'd bugger off.

We need certainty, stability and openness.

I reckon JB would have delivered this. His business model for the club may be humble, with minimal investment but he'd be a safe pair of hands. Which exactly what PAFC needs.. no BS, no promising the earth etc.

Jul 29, 2010
Pafcintheplace":3i7k74yw said:

I reckon JB would have delivered this. His business model for the club may be humble, with minimal investment but he'd be a safe pair of hands. Which exactly what PAFC needs.. no BS, no promising the earth etc.

Exactly. The few that were put off cited 'reluctance' as a problem. However a reluctant but noble bidder is way better than someone running about with the enthusiasm of a dog with two c0cks if his enthusiasm is based purely on greed and self interest.

We would get stability, integrity, openess and honesty - that's chalk and cheese to what Irish is giving us and by the power of greyskull do we need it.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
If you look at the story over the last few months the answer is probably in there somewhere.

Heaney and Cineworld (their nearest cinema is in Yeovil) are reported to be interested in Argyle. The fans kick up a fuss and the proposed takeover is given bad press.
Heaney denies everything but then pulls out citing the rule of not being allowed to have interests in two clubs, as though it came as a complete surprise to him!
But behind the scenes he sets up a new company called PAFC 2011 with his Russian girlfriend named as a director and a company address registered at Paul Stapleton's accountancy practice and it's full steam ahead with the take over bid with an Irish accountancy company BCK Wealth Management used as their representatives.
Heaney can't be revealed as the Preferred Bidder due to the public concerns when his name was first announced, so he'd rather wait until the deal was done before being named.

Heaney then hits a delay in getting out of Truro City so hands over the football side of PAFC to Peter Ridsdale.
Once the deal is sorted Ridsdale runs the football club, Cineworld builds a cinema complex in the Home Park car park or even on land owned by the Council with Cineworld paying for improved roads (exits and entrances) around Home Park as a concession to the Council.
One of Heaney's construction companies could even build the complex.
The upshot is that Heaney will oversee the whole project - football club and development with Ridsdale reporting to him.

It's just a theory but it's possible. The snag is where does Paul Stapleton fit into it all?

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
X Isle":28juosdl said:
Pafcintheplace":28juosdl said:

Exactly. The few that were put off cited 'reluctance' as a problem. However a reluctant but noble bidder is way better than someone running about with the enthusiasm of a dog with two c0cks if his enthusiasm is based purely on greed and self interest.

We would get stability, integrity, openess and honesty - that's chalk and cheese to what "Irish" is giving us and by the power of greyskull do we need it.

The trouble is with all that is JB can say whatever he liked but he didn't stump up the cash for exclusivity. If he would have, we'd probably have him as our owner by now, but he didn't.

So that leaves up with the "Irish". From what I've heard, I don't want them either.

And then there's Buttivant, I find him particularly distasteful and I don't really know why......probably because he's a Tory councillor.

All in all its a thoroughly depressing situation.

Feb 29, 2008
PL2 3DQ":2lcxd60w said:
If you look at the story over the last few months the answer is probably in there somewhere.

Heaney and Cineworld (their nearest cinema is in Yeovil) are reported to be interested in Argyle. The fans kick up a fuss and the proposed takeover is given bad press.
Heaney denies everything but then pulls out citing the rule of not being allowed to have interests in two clubs, as though it came as a complete surprise to him!
But behind the scenes he sets up a new company called PAFC 2011 with his Russian girlfriend named as a director and a company address registered at Paul Stapleton's accountancy practice and it's full steam ahead with the take over bid with an "Irish" accountancy company BCK Wealth Management used as their representatives.
Heaney can't be revealed as the Preferred Bidder due to the public concerns when his name was first announced, so he'd rather wait until the deal was done before being named.

Heaney then hits a delay in getting out of Truro City so hands over the football side of PAFC to Peter Ridsdale.
Once the deal is sorted Ridsdale runs the football club, Cineworld builds a cinema complex in the Home Park car park or even on land owned by the Council with Cineworld paying for improved roads (exits and entrances) around Home Park as a concession to the Council.
One of Heaney's construction companies could even build the complex.
The upshot is that Heaney will oversee the whole project - football club and development with Ridsdale reporting to him.

It's just a theory but it's possible. The snag is where does Paul Stapleton fit into it all?

I don't believe that he is, if he is it's a secret that's kept from even his closest family :wink: