I feel sorry for james Brent | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

I feel sorry for james Brent

Dec 22, 2010
north devon
pilgrimmike1":15ipgit6 said:
Well I reckon we need a blood and snotter, someone like luggy so perhaps his protege Cocko can do a job. He's done his apprenticeship with one of the best lower league managers who knows how to get out of them and must have learnt a thing or two about it. :scarf:
So did Fletch, has he learnt a thing or two ? doesnt look like it to me.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Feel sorry for James Brent ? - I don't think so !

I feel sorry for all the season ticket holders that were sold down the river and still have to put up with sh1te football week in week out cus they have paid upfront.

Feelings of frustration are running high amongst the greenest of green tints and if offered I bet 50% of them would have their money back to go for the POTD option given whats going on at the club both on and off the field.

Another thread sums it up when it says we have become a joke and laughing stock.
Its bl00dy embarrassing supporting Argyle at the moment

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Fletcher has to go IMHO, its not a knee jerk reaction because I have been saying it since DAY 1.
Until that decision is confirmed we will not progress as a FOOTBALL team. Not interested in property developments thanks JB

Hopefully the dreaded vote of confidence will see Fletch gone in the next couple of weeks but somehow I doubt it

Jul 9, 2008
Plymouth
This fascinating debate seems to be arriving at the same conclusion as the 'Who gives Brent his advice?' topic - that is that PAFC, as currently constituted are not being administered by anyone who truly knows the business and in a football sense there is no 'intelligent' link between Fletcher and Brent. Both therefore are exposed, meanwhile the club will drift. The club (like any business) will only develop on the right lines if the top structure is strong and intellectually sound!

Feb 13, 2004
Not where I should be.
samjones":1fmalflf said:
Feel sorry for James Brent ? - I don't think so !

I feel sorry for all the season ticket holders that were sold down the river and still have to put up with sh1te football week in week out cus they have paid upfront.

Feelings of frustration are running high amongst the greenest of green tints and if offered I bet 50% of them would have their money back to go for the POTD option given whats going on at the club both on and off the field.

Another thread sums it up when it says we have become a joke and laughing stock.
Its bl00dy embarrassing supporting Argyle at the moment

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Fletcher has to go IMHO, its not a knee jerk reaction because I have been saying it since DAY 1.
Until that decision is confirmed we will not progress as a FOOTBALL team. Not interested in property developments thanks JB

Hopefully the dreaded vote of confidence will see Fletch gone in the next couple of weeks but somehow I doubt it

My thoughts precisely.