I don't forgive Ipswich yet...but we can rise above | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

I don't forgive Ipswich yet...but we can rise above

Aug 5, 2005
Ok in plain language....our honest PLYMOUTH ARGYLE deserve to win the league over conniving and desperate IPSWICH TOWN....done deal.
I don't think that Ipswich are conniving or desperate. I don't know anyone who does.

What reason do you have to say such things?

Aug 13, 2011
We can't allow ourselves to ever be mute victims thrust on us from above. That is our repeated downfall. We have got to learn to speak our minds . If teams like Bournemouth and Brentford can bridge the gap, so can we ..smaller clubs than Argyle...but we need to be vociferous and strong...no being taken for granted...

Aug 13, 2011
I don't think that Ipswich are conniving or desperate. I don't know anyone who does.

What reason do you have to say such things?
Omg...They wanted Whittaker out of Home Park with a deal on the table ...more to get him out of here than a deal because his goals and assists worried them and their promotion aspirations ...ok...also McKenna and the Swansea manager are close pals..
.you see it now????? It's quite obvious really ..

Aug 13, 2011
Omg...They wanted Whittaker out of Home Park with a deal on the table ...more to get him out of here than a deal because his goals and assists worried them and their promotion aspirations ...ok...also McKenna and the Swansea manager are close pals..
.you see it now????? It's quite obvious really ..
In their forum all it was is..... we must get Whittaker, we need to get him for us, not Plymouth ..a fact!
So when they didn't get MW cuz on his recall to Swansea he declared himself green šŸ’š all was not rosy.. .but they were still ok we didn't have him. I saw their forum posts So they, massive Ipswich, were guilty of trying underhandedly to derail our promotion push by involving themselves in dealings that our player wanted nothing to do with ....and it's not happening nor unfolding as they thought ...because we have Shuey..and he is a very astute manager ..COYG!!!

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Who do you actually support Ade the Green...you are passive to the most demonstrative evils served against your team. Makes you a wimp...
Youā€™ve got me there!!!
Iā€™m actually an Ipswich fan and when I joined PASOTI in 2011 it was for this moment when I called you out on being a moron.
I neednā€™t have bothered as youā€™re doing enough to prove to everyone that you are all by yourself.

Aug 5, 2005
In their forum all it was is..... we must get Whittaker, we need to get him for us, not Plymouth ..a fact!
So when they didn't get MW cuz on his recall to Swansea he declared himself green šŸ’š all was not rosy.. .but they were still ok we didn't have him. I saw their forum posts So they, massive Ipswich, were guilty of trying underhandedly to derail our promotion push by involving themselves in dealings that our player wanted nothing to do with ....and it's not happening nor unfolding as they thought ...because we have Shuey..and he is a very astute manager ..COYG!!!
I don't understand. What forum posts?

Are you saying that the Ipswich management were in collusion with Rangers and Swansea, all to get one of our players recalled from a loan, and then posted about it on an Ipswich forum.

Two questions. Why would they do that and why would they do that?

Jannerz

šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Jul 30, 2022
I can't make the drunken excuse, which makes my occasional nonsense thoughts even more inexcusable. That said, after this experience it's given me the comfort that whatever happens I'll never get this low. So thanks! (could do with a new sofa tho)

At my 50th birthday party I donā€™t remember anything after 10.30. I was informed by many people the next day that Iā€™d told three different women, fortunately old friends, that each of them was the woman I should have married, if only Iā€™d met them first! Cue three months of embarrassment.