I don't forgive Ipswich yet...but we can rise above | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

I don't forgive Ipswich yet...but we can rise above

Aug 13, 2011
That Morgan Whittaker dealing was absolutely rigged and we all know it. And the big name club Ipswich let themselves down as I have told then by going on their forum and letting them know, via a fortnight of mistaken identity, that they can't possibly need to pull such a trick with their status and history ...However we are managing fine without their intrusion and we stay on course to push them off no. 1 spot . Good. What they deserve!!!

American Pilgrim

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Mar 18, 2023
USA
krule-john-c-reilly.gif

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
That Morgan Whittaker dealing was absolutely rigged and we all know it. And the big name club Ipswich let themselves down as I have told then by going on their forum and letting them know, via a fortnight of mistaken identity, that they can't possibly need to pull such a trick with their status and history ...However we are managing fine without their intrusion and we stay on course to push them off no. 1 spot . Good. What they deserve!!!
If you’re Gaztactor, you’re an embarrassment and no one fell for your “mistaken identity”.

Aug 13, 2011
Who do you actually support Ade the Green...you are passive to the most demonstrative evils served against your team. Makes you a wimp...

Aug 13, 2011
They went about Whittaker to stop us. And you say... oh Gaz don't embarrass yourself ..
Grow a pair of sunglasses 😎

Aug 13, 2011
I think the tinfoil on your head is restricting blood flow.
How do you explain Ipswich getting Rangers involved in the bidding?
Rangers were his base club. OMG. ...sorry you guys are sooooo thick ....he got recalled on speculation for a sell. He didn't want that. The player didn't want it ...then there was nothing ....Ipswich and Swansea managers known to be close...ok...not rocket 🚀 science

Aug 13, 2011
And yet .....with our "go to player" recalled against his wishes, we are still top of the league . ..Ipswich went soooo low in fudging up MW that it stinks.... Everyone knows that ...even if something unspoken...Shuey knows it ...we all f'in know it.. like what is anyone challenging me on???

Aug 13, 2011
Ok in plain language....our honest PLYMOUTH ARGYLE deserve to win the league over conniving and desperate IPSWICH TOWN....done deal.