Humble Pie | Page 16 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Humble Pie

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
David Friio's mate":1ni6othy said:
Supporting your team is NOT supporting Derek Adams - something that was lost on people who were so easily impressed.

He has gotten us relegated back to the basement division - that is where your baseless positivity got us.

Well done - you really knew your stuff.

Thank you very much.

Aug 26, 2011
I am indeed eating humble pie but wasn’t expecting a capitulation greater than Theresa May’s Brexit deal

It is clear Adams lost the dressing room - has happened to many managers including some of the best - and something went seriously wrong and perhaps adams lost the plot as well

In the end the players wouldn’t play for him, demonstrated by a terrible 5-1 defeat last week, but that means they didn’t play for the club or the fans. Player power and n the modern game and not putting in 100% for the team, employers and fans is a f........... disgrace

It a shame Sunderland had nothing to play for and looked as though they’d prefer a shorter trip to Southend next season

The board now have a very important decision to make and must get the right man, budget for a quick return to league one

The fans have been incredibly loyal since administration supporting in numbers and deserve better

David Friio's mate

✅ Evergreen
Apr 8, 2019
Fair enough for coming out and saying that, it's more than most people would do.

This whole season has been awful barring a few games in the new year.

Let's hope we get a more exciting, positive and uniting manager in that it isn't so difficult for us all to get behind.

May 16, 2016
David Friio's mate":1t91rry2 said:
Supporting your team is NOT supporting Derek Adams - something that was lost on people who were so easily impressed.

He has gotten us relegated back to the basement division - that is where your baseless positivity got us.

Well done - you really knew your stuff.

How does a handful of positive fans on the internet get anyone relegated ? I thought that was the crap players and clueless management they were supportive of.

Wouldn't it be quicker just to say "I told you so'" ?