How much longer.. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

How much longer..

C

Cult Of Personality

Losing faith in his tactics lost faith along time ago in his ability to sign players good enough . I mean what was the point in Wydle and Ainsworth. Two guys just picking up a weekly paycheck

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
up_the_line":3oslwx7y said:
No other club would put up with it. No win since early April

As the expression says, 'you cannot build bricks without straw'. Beware! Is a new manage going to make non-performing players into stars?

Apr 8, 2014
Jeeeze... do you lot have nothing better to do? There is no sentiment from promotion it’s gone but to call for Adams head already? This all stems from poor friendlies, we don’t know our best team yet but I far from think we need to press panic buttons just yet.

May 26, 2015
up_the_line":2nb8cvl8 said:
No other club would put up with it. No win since early April
Totally agree with Up-the-Line and Tuggers. This lunatic H of F can't be allowed to continue his reign of ruin.

For the second year in succession he has wasted the transfer budget, so that we have a vastly over-sized squad, of at least 24, whereas only 18 are required in this poo third division, and there is no balance to the squad. Only 2 strikers FFS, which he stubbornly and ignorantly refuses to play together.

Result = no goals and loads of discontent, I would imagine, by those not getting a chance.

Can't understand the lack of protest.

Adams out now, whatever the immediate financial cost. It is time for the Chairman to take action and save our beloved club.

Aug 5, 2005
shortbred":1msovz0n said:
Jeeeze... do you lot have nothing better to do? There is no sentiment from promotion it’s gone but to call for Adams head already? This all stems from poor friendlies, we don’t know our best team yet but I far from think we need to press panic buttons just yet.

Yes I have plenty of better things to do. But this is important.

It's not a panic button as there is no panic. We have gone past that. We are in crisis management.

We have a manager that you admit still doesn't know his best team, despite being with them all day every day. Peterborough are top three despite having 18 new players this season. That cannot be used as an excuse.

Adams need to go now and a new manager and coaches need to be appointed ASAP.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Ok we are poo but at the moment we are still not cast adrift so there is hope we can survive.

My biggest frustration is the inept recruitment and stubbornness to play negative tactics when we are clearly better going forward than defending.

The defence this year is a DISASTER ZONE.

Mar 8, 2016
samjones":2x0quaqy said:
Ok we are poo but at the moment we are still not cast adrift so there is hope we can survive.

My biggest frustration is the inept recruitment and stubbornness to play negative tactics when we are clearly better going forward than defending.

The defence this year is a DISASTER ZONE.

Don’t often agree with you, on this occasion you’re absolutely right.

C

Charles Plym

The fact he was still in post long enough to give his usual disrespectful to the fans radio Devon interview where he insisted we spent “90% of the game camped in Blackpool’s half “
That we were unlucky .
That Blackpool cheated .
The only person cheating here is him cheating us , out of hard armed cash to watch that negative poo . It’s his signings , his tactics,his preseason.
His fault.
Go now

Jul 12, 2016
Anybody who thinks we are anything other than relegation fodder is deluded. DA is obsessed with the technical elements of the game and will stick to his theory regardless of the rubbish we are being served.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
chichestergreen":2uifg6wj said:
I agree with Tugboat he needs to go.

Yes completely agree absolute dross again today.we are staring relegation in the face with performances like today.