How much longer.. | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

How much longer..

May 26, 2015
Miles Bidgood":hjfgcal5 said:
That's me for a bit....season ticket can do the rounds if anyone wants to use it. Taking a break....be watching local stuff for a bit. Just can't take anymore.....if I keep going it will end in hating him
I so feel for you Miles. Adams out Now!

Stevie Wotsa

✅ Evergreen
Nov 4, 2012
Devonport
I'm sorry but he is out of his depth, Unless this is the best argyle can expect then that's very poor for the fan base our size. Every manager says argyle is a big club and we are! We just have a funny way of showing it,

99% of managers would of got there p45 by now. We need to start running argyle as a football club and not a holiday camp ! We need to have endeavour! No one is asking to set the league on fire and race up the league tables we just want a little bit of consistency and perform with abit of passion and not take half hearted corners etc and play for some pride not for a pay packet, That is down to the manager! That is what he is paid for.

Argyle looked a completely different side in the 2nd half today because donny were no world beaters! injuries or not you can't glossy coat that 2nd half,

If we lose to wimbledon i can see frustrations really boiling over !

But i don't have any faith in argyle to give out the axe if things turn out worse because we don't have the bottle!

Its all too rosie and comfortable for everyone the fans wont be heard or haven't been heard for some time probably due to the mayflower rebuild!

Adams got a taste today of the discontent and it shocked him, Because argyle football club have been living in a hazey bubble and that bubble got burst today!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Can he last till Christmas

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Green_Matt":2csgtedy said:
Tugboat":2csgtedy said:
Can he last till Christmas
If it carries on like this I should hope not.
It will, I’ll put money on it.

No doubt we’ll crop up with a win or 2 between now and then but the basis will remain a drab, lifeless affair tha sucks the spirit and entertainment out of football.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Agreed. It’s not just the results that are disappointing it’s the style of play, even our win against Wimbledon was a boring affair.

Adams out.

Aug 13, 2011
nick_PASTIE":26b4fw6n said:
If Michael Appleton was up for a challenge, I would back the calls for a change. Not sure who else is around but I doubt Mapp would come here.

I'd certainly look at Michael Atherton ,he has a lot of fight in him!!! Probably the greatest ever English batsman...Wrong sport yes.

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
up_the_line":2zrbdzkc said:
IJN":2zrbdzkc said:
Gary Johnson??? :funny: :facepalm:

Laugh as much as you like but I've just watched his team serve up the most entertaining afternoon of football I've seen this season.
I know I know I'm a traitor blah blah but I'm bloody glad I went this afternoon, I'd forgotten what it's like to enjoy a game of football and not feel robbed of my entrance fee.

Ummm....you were watching National League SOUTH!