How are we going to score enough | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

How are we going to score enough

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Early I know but look almost incapable of scoring.

Where’s our guile gone?

Exactly it’s early. But we’ve scored 4 goals in 3 games, had 2 clean sheets and have only conceded 2 goals.

This having played 3 teams all of which have a bigger budget than us and two recent Championship teams.

Reactions: Swaz

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
And that's why it's never good to jump to conclusions after 2 league games. We've just put 2 past Peterborough and won and they are always up at the top end of L1.

Imo Peterborough will be a top 6 team this season. So for me we have already done something we struggled to do last season which was to beat a top 6 team.

Kudos to Shuey, the players and the management team. 👏 👏

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
The current dry spell serves to remind me of the Minister for Drought, who was so successful that his portfolio was later changed from Drought to Floods, the Rt Hon. Denis Howell MP. When it comes to rubbish referees he was the genuine article. On 11 Feb 1961 he refereed Argyle v Huddersfirld. At some stage an Argyle fan threw an empty Simonds Brown Ale bottle at him. The thrower was neither found nor prosecuted. So bad was Howell that even the keenest policeman would gave sided with the 'offender'. The FA were not so benevolent, closing our ground for 2 weeks On 18 Mar 61 we were forced to entertain Ipswich at Plainmoor. And if your still unsure about attaching the word rubbish to referees, ask any supporter in their 70s or 80s about a certain GW Pullin (Bristol) and an infamous game v Southend in April 1958, the nearest Home Park has ever come to a lynching. Happy days😃
That was the game where Mr Pullin brought his wife along with him to stay over in a Plymouth Hotel for the Saturday night. I do not know whether she attended the game, but certainly he 'got the wind up' over possible aggravation after the match and they decided to move on to Torquay to find a hotel. I seem to recall Mr Pullin was a man of ample girth for a FL referee!