Herald Argyle coverage...? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Herald Argyle coverage...?

Big Green Limo

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Feb 9, 2020
In a better place
Argylegames":2wb90etm said:
It didn't help that they had three employees reporting on Argyle, two who were obviously Exeter fans who constantly showed their affinity.
We all know CE is a fan of a London team, but is a good reporter on the team he has watched for The Herald for many years.

Not certain about all this un evidenced clap trap given double pages for Argyle and half a single column for our good neighbours in WMN - but I do know that an Argyle director is XSky so expect more coverage and £000's in the run in or we should have him sacked !

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Big Green Limo":d1lsgzgr said:
Not certain about all this un evidenced clap trap given double pages for Argyle and half a single column for our good neighbours in WMN - but I do know that an Argyle director is XSky so expect more coverage and £000's in the run in or we should have him sacked !

The coverage in the WMN has what to do with a thread on the poor Herald coverage last week?

Graham Clark

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Nov 18, 2018
The latest audited circulation figures (27th January 2020) show a circulation of just 10,593 per day for the Herald. When the Plymouth Evening Herald became the Herald in 2006 and changed from an afternoon /evening publication to a morning publication its audited circulation was 40,000 for weekdays and over 50,000 for its larger Saturday publication.

Many other regional daily publications have gone to a once a week including those in Torquay and Exeter and despite denials there must be an expectation the Herald will go the same way. There are very few journalists left to support and run the Herald and Plymouth Live news and sports feed hence the need to generate click bait just to survive.

Aug 5, 2015
To my mind they lost it when they changed from the Evening Herald to the current Herald which gets delivered at lunchtime. These figure confirm that which is why as far as I’m concerned the Herald has little or no credibility and I don’t understand why so many people on here regard it as the Bible. It’s more like the Dandy than the Bible.