Happy or Sad | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Happy or Sad

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
X Isle":2wd59vc3 said:
It's an odd feeling to even think about that. But even though I conclude that I can't bring myself to wish for defeats I do have to think about it. Never before could I have said that.

If we had lost though what difference would it have made. Argyle had already decided they weren't going to sack him and were going back down the already failed director of fudge route.

Four points are welcome when you've only won 21 ALL SEASON, however I can't help but feel envious that Bristol Rovers now have the pick of the available talent for manager.....while we have the pick of John Ward as an office boy, if, and only if, his application gets rejected......by Rovers.

It just doesn't seem fair, to be subjected to a situation THAT idiotic and illogical, yet somehow we're meant to feel contentment and reassurance. It's nuts, nuts I tell 'ee.

I must admit i have to totally agree with everyone you've said there.

Nov 4, 2012
I'm sad that i'm happy with a point from Excretia. Oh How far we have fallen in just 4 years.

Argyle Till i Die!!!

:scarf:

Jul 29, 2010
Hattrick13":jo0ewi2z said:
X Isle":jo0ewi2z said:
It's an odd feeling to even think about that. But even though I conclude that I can't bring myself to wish for defeats I do have to think about it. Never before could I have said that.

If we had lost though what difference would it have made. Argyle had already decided they weren't going to sack him and were going back down the already failed director of fudge route.

Four points are welcome when you've only won 21 ALL SEASON, however I can't help but feel envious that Bristol Rovers now have the pick of the available talent for manager.....while we have the pick of John Ward as an office boy, if, and only if, his application gets rejected......by Rovers.

It just doesn't seem fair, to be subjected to a situation THAT idiotic and illogical, yet somehow we're meant to feel contentment and reassurance. It's nuts, nuts I tell 'ee.

I must admit i have to totally agree with everyone you've said there.

Careful now, my opinion is worthless apparently ;-)

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Your sad here? You wanna go over to rumours and see what's been posted on there. If true then that's sad.. Real sad

Jul 29, 2010
Tugboat":wnp5otro said:
Your sad here? You wanna go over to rumours and see what's been posted on there. If true then that's sad.. Real sad

I don't buy that one Tuggers, losses are being covered. Losses would be less and should even turn profit though if we shed 8-10 of our bloated squad and got a manager in who could get what remained playing to the sum of, or greater than, their parts.

B

bandwagon

Just back from the pubs in Sherborne (out ar 9.32) - great end to a crazy day!!

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Never hope your team will lose for what ever reason, I am no fan of Fletcher and i thought he was never manager material, but i would never hope we would lose a game to get him sacked, unfortunately we have no one at the club who has football experience who should be making the correct footballing decisions (that may change now we have Sexstone unless he is a yes man)

I think that is why fans stop and stutter when that question is asked .

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
KEYHAM PILGRIM":6zb7jyy1 said:
Who is Sykes?

Sorry mate I have edited my post :oops:

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
The way I see it is, Fletcher wouldn't have been sacked with nil points so I'm happy enough with four. I will admit, I thought he'd be sacked after Bradford and I fully admit I was wrong. The club went down the "give him time with a DOF route" instead and for that reason I think he'd still have been here even if it was two 3-0 losses.

A

aishburton green

A win last week and an away draw against a team who could have gone 4th had we not stopped that. And people are still moaning. Beggars belief!!
Do we really want a pick of the reject managers that are available?. They are out of work for a reason.

Jul 6, 2011
Torbay Green
Anyone that would want your club to lose which in theory would sit us in relegation place, just in hope that the board will sack Fletcher are mad, the board have said they are backing him why?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Mason2011":rq492kxg said:
Anyone that would want your club to lose which in theory would sit us in relegation place, just in hope that the board will sack Fletcher are mad, the board have said they are backing him why?
Them I'm mad.

Short term pain for potential long term gain is my outlook. The club would be able to sacrifice 4 more points if it meant that a new manager could come in and shake this flat lining club from the brink of meaningless trash.

We are barely exsisting at the moment. We need a massive defibrillator shock to get us going again and maybe a new manager and staff would provide that.

That's my method in the madness.