Happy or Sad | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Happy or Sad

Mar 23, 2011
A Question for Argyle fans are you happy or sad that our team beat York and drawn with Exeter
in the last two games or would you have prefered two defeats to get Fletcher sacked.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
FRED":2js3ens1 said:
A Question for Argyle fans are you happy or sad that our team beat York and drawn with Exeter
in the last two games or would you have prefered two defeats to get Fletcher sacked.

But would have 2 losses meant Fletch being sacked? I personally am happy with the 4 points from those 2 games.

Jul 24, 2012
I'm sad.

Not because of the four points we have gained, but because of these inane, stupid, Removed by Site Admin posts everyday.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
If it was guaranteed that he would be sacked and that our next managerial appointment would be a a shrewd appointment that has experiance, contacts and a good track record then I would have gone for 2 defeats.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
FusRoDah":3ou57x9n said:
I'm sad.

Not because of the four points we have gained, but because of these inane, stupid, foolish posts everyday.
If thats aimed at my comment then im so sorry for having my own opinion.

Jul 24, 2012
Steve.PAFC2012":1qzvafwn said:
FusRoDah":1qzvafwn said:
I'm sad.

Not because of the four points we have gained, but because of these inane, stupid, foolish posts everyday.
If thats aimed at my comment then im so sorry for having my own opinion.

The thread sir, no offence to you or anyone else - just jars me is all.

Aug 19, 2012
Its still 1 win in 11. That is a fact you cannot hide just because of a win against York and a draw against Exeter!

Jul 29, 2010
It's an odd feeling to even think about that. But even though I conclude that I can't bring myself to wish for defeats I do have to think about it. Never before could I have said that.

If we had lost though what difference would it have made. Argyle had already decided they weren't going to sack him and were going back down the already failed director of fudge route.

Four points are welcome when you've only won 21 ALL SEASON, however I can't help but feel envious that Bristol Rovers now have the pick of the available talent for manager.....while we have the pick of John Ward as an office boy, if, and only if, his application gets rejected......by Rovers.

It just doesn't seem fair, to be subjected to a situation THAT idiotic and illogical, yet somehow we're meant to feel contentment and reassurance. It's nuts, nuts I tell 'ee.

Jul 24, 2012
X Isle":db4pvrgt said:
It's an odd feeling to even think about that. But even though I conclude that I can't bring myself to wish for defeats I do have to think about it. Never before could I have said that.

If we had lost though what difference would it have made. Argyle had already decided they weren't going to sack him and were going back down the already failed director of fudge route.

Four points are welcome when you've only won 21 ALL SEASON, however I can't help but feel envious that Bristol Rovers now have the pick of the available talent for manager.....while we have the pick of John Ward as an office boy, if, and only if, his application gets rejected......by Rovers.

It just doesn't seem fair, to be subjected to a situation THAT idiotic and illogical, yet somehow we're meant to feel contentment and reassurance. It's nuts, nuts I tell 'ee.

:nworthy: - epic.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
You've only gone and got yourself an admirer.

We shall call him Mini X

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Happy, after those nine dismal games to get four out two games is an improvement. Important game at Accrington next weekend though, chance to catch up with the pack of teams just about us.