Green & White Podcast thread | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Green & White Podcast thread

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Is Joe Bell (who I assume is the above poster) Josh Widdecombe incognito? Very similar dulcet tones, just me?

Another v good pod (y)

Reactions: 999mattyg
Oct 25, 2011
Plymouth
Morning Pasoti,

Getting a bit frustrating this isn’t it? Bossed a large part of the game but couldn’t seal the deal and Birmingham carry threats up front and it’s taken a brilliant effort to deny us the minimum of what we deserved.

In this week’s pod, Aaron is joined by Jon and Sam to discuss the match, Hardie’s form, Ref Watch, The transfer window, previewing September, answering your questions and much, much more…

Coming up tomorrow, we have a special preview podcast with BackOfTheNest who join the lads to discuss tomorrow’s EFL Cup 2nd round fixture with Premier League sode Crystal Palace.

As always, you can find this edition of the pod via the link below or via any other podcast streaming platform such as on Apple Podcasts etc.

Podcast Link

Oct 25, 2011
Plymouth
Morning all,

It’s an exciting day with former England manager Roy Hodgson bringing Premier League outfit Crystal Palace down to Home Park. I think this is a really exciting match up given how expressive and attacking both sides can be when they’re on top form.

We’ve a special preview podcast (via the link posted above) for this game tonight where Aaron, Jon and Sam were joined by the BackOfTheNest guys to discuss all things Palace and preview tonight’s game.

We will be doing a live twitter space tomorrow evening with Aaron hosting and joined by Joe, Finley and Jon but we welcome people to join us and give your opinions or ask us questions. You’ll be able to find the live episode via our Twitter page: @ArgyleLife1886 tomorrow evening.

Morning Pasoti,

Getting a bit frustrating this isn’t it? Bossed a large part of the game but couldn’t seal the deal and Birmingham carry threats up front and it’s taken a brilliant effort to deny us the minimum of what we deserved.

In this week’s pod, Aaron is joined by Jon and Sam to discuss the match, Hardie’s form, Ref Watch, The transfer window, previewing September, answering your questions and much, much more…

Coming up tomorrow, we have a special preview podcast with BackOfTheNest who join the lads to discuss tomorrow’s EFL Cup 2nd round fixture with Premier League sode Crystal Palace.

As always, you can find this edition of the pod via the link below or via any other podcast streaming platform such as on Apple Podcasts etc.

Podcast Link

Oct 25, 2011
Plymouth
Morning folks,

It could be a busy 48 hours for Argyle with Transfer Deadline Day approaching at a rate of knots. Will we get that striker in the door? Is there going to be more than one signing? Will we even see a departure?

We’ve a special midweek podcast for you with Aaron hosting. He was joined by Joe and Finley live on X (Twitter) last night where we discussed Crystal Palace, Julio Pleguezelo, Kane Kesler-Hayden, Roy Hodgson, Transfer Window chat and much, much more...

We will be back again on Monday morning with another pod post Blackburn Rovers. As always, if you have any question's you'd like put to the guys, feel free to drop them in the comments. They do get asked no matter what the subject matter.

Podcast Link

Reactions: 999mattyg
Oct 25, 2011
Plymouth
Evening all,

Apologies for the tardiness of posting this week’s podcast details. We may have rode our luck but a win is a win on Saturday. Here’s what’s discussed this week: Rovers review, a flattering scoreline? Ryan Hardie, Julio Pleguezelo, Mustapha Bundu, refwatch and much, much more…

We welcome all feedback (I must apologise for perhaps a slightly flat view from myself this week, as explained early in the pod, I was suffering from the night before!!)

Reactions: Greenbean
Oct 25, 2011
Plymouth
Afternoon all,

Big week ahead with some huge fixtures but first…

My Argyle Life - Episode #1: Nick Tomlinson

Our new series, 'My Argyle Life', aims to highlight fans from across the Green Army and to tell their stories. We kick things off with Nick from PAFC Displays. I think we’d all agree Nick’s work with pre-match displays have really added to the atmosphere and experience at Home Park and in his episode he discusses: Wembley Memories, Celebrating Sparksy, Nick's Unique Argyle XI and much, much more

We have plenty of these pencilled in for the rest of the season and this week we will have a preview episode ahead of Saturday’s crunch clash at Deepdale.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
He should have mentioned the transfer fee for Nance. :ROFLMAO:

Another good listen, Nick's a mate and he's a good man. 👍

Reactions: pafcjbell
Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Morning Pasoti,

It's just another game, right...

Aaron is joined by myself, Sam and Jon for our Preston preview pod, as well as a debut for Pasoti's own Graham Clark - pleasure to have you on, Graham!

We make our way through: the international break, where Lowe ranks compared to previous Argyle managers, Peter Ridsdale, only(!) taking 2,000 fans on Saturday, and whether we can be the team to break Preston's unbeaten run, plus plenty more...

Argyle Life

Oct 25, 2011
Plymouth
Morning everyone.

Tough one to take Saturday. There’s a theme beginning to establish itself on the road isn’t there? On this week’s episode of the Green and White podcast, Aaron is joined by Joe, Sam, Jon and Dan to reflect on the game and: Lowe v Schumacher, Finn Azaz, Selection, Ref Watch, Tactics and much, much more…

As always, we welcome your feedback and thoughts. We will be live on X (Twitter) on Wednesday evening post Bristol City. We’d love to see plenty of the green army join us and we welcome engagement on that episode.