Grandstand Working Group. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Grandstand Working Group.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Ade the green":h9jkj45y said:
Biggs":h9jkj45y said:
Don't necessarily see the problem with the toilets being outside the GTs bar, it's more the positioning of them. The T-shape of the toilet block juts out right in front of what is a really smart GTs entrance.

In the plans it looks like a rectangular block running parallel to the bar, so is that T-shape actually the final position?

By the rather obvious needs, more people are going to benefit from the toilets than the members bar so about time the many have been thought of.

Not for the minority for the poo!! :coat:

Graham Clark

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Nov 18, 2018
When the proposed ice rink was given planning permission to move to its new location closer to the Life Centre a 'temporary parking' plan was also approved that showed 110 parking spaces on the land not occupied by the proposed relocated ice rink and now owned by the Club at Higher Home Park.

With the Grandstand set to fully open on 1st January 2020 I wondered if the Club have plans as to who may be allowed to park in these spaces on match days. I note that the Pioneer Membership includes a parking space in the 'Mayflower Grandstand car park' but there should be additional space for others including the provision of disabled spaces as the use of the land for parking will give previously unplanned access and proximity to the Grandstand (wheelchair spaces), hospitality and the Supporters Bar.

With the ice rink yet to start will the Club have any access to the land for the ice rink for use as additional parking? If so, this will significantly increase the available parking on match days.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Ade the green":3i86tlkq said:
Biggs":3i86tlkq said:
Don't necessarily see the problem with the toilets being outside the GTs bar, it's more the positioning of them. The T-shape of the toilet block juts out right in front of what is a really smart GTs entrance.

In the plans it looks like a rectangular block running parallel to the bar, so is that T-shape actually the final position?

By the rather obvious needs, more people are going to benefit from the toilets than the members bar so about time the many have been thought of.

What's that got to do with the positioning of it?

Sep 20, 2003
Vampires11":20u6g1sb said:
should double-stack them so that the "in-crowd" in the members only "supporters" bar can't watch the match for nowt.

Those members of the "in-crowd" as you stated are in fact hard working members of the GT staff that do (and always have) volunteered their services on match days (and many other occasions) for free.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Biggs":31bz81pu said:

On the 3D graphic from PCC the toilets are in fact shown as a T shape.