Good luck for next week | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Good luck for next week

MGM

āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Dec 7, 2021
Danny Rohl has instilled something in a squad a players that were low on fitness, ideas and confidence when he came in, we play an aggressive press which ruffles feathers, yeah it can go spectacularly wrong like Ipswich, Southampton and Huddersfield away but considering we had 7 points from 18 games on December 1st it seems to work in the main.

We will have a big turnover of players this summer but if we recruit like we did in January (hopefully keep Ugbo and Beadle for next season) then I fancy us to be up there next term,

I thought Danny Rohl was to still have talks with Chansiri this summer?

Bearing in mind what he did to Darren Moore, are you not worried whilst Chansiri is at the helm you just are going to keep hitting brick walks? As soon as he gets bored, as already shown, he will dump you guys back into financial trouble. I can't see how you guys improve because l have a sneaky feeling he will do a Reading owner on you & not pay the bills if he doesn't see an instant return on investments.

My mate is a Wednesday fan. Glad you stayed up. I just hope lm wrong about Chansiri but these money men never change. Tottenham fans have been spending the last 20 years hoping Danny Levy cares more about football, than property development. Look how that has gone.

Apr 15, 2024
The turnaround for Wednesday has to be applauded - looked dead ā€˜n buried at one point! Read somewhere that they had taken 21 points from a possible 36 points - canā€™t be many teams above them in terms of form. Very impressive!

Walkley owl

āšŖļø Pasoti Visitor āšŖļø
Aug 25, 2009

Bearing in mind what he did to Darren Moore, are you not worried whilst Chansiri is at the helm you just are going to keep hitting brick walks? As soon as he gets bored, as already shown, he will dump you guys back into financial trouble. I can't see how you guys improve because l have a sneaky feeling he will do a Reading owner on you & not pay the bills if he doesn't see an instant return on investments.

My mate is a Wednesday fan. Glad you stayed up. I just hope lm wrong about Chansiri but these money men never change. Tottenham fans have been spending the last 20 years hoping Danny Levy cares more about football, than property development. Look how that has gone.
Rohl is on a 3 and half year deal, and Moore is to blame for his dismissal no-one else and it is proven to be the right decision looking at Moores season at Huddersfield and Port Vale.

DC gets a lot of bad press and is stubborn but the bloke is Ā£150m deep and can't see him throwing that away.

Reactions: woollygreen
May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Rohl is on a 3 and half year deal, and Moore is to blame for his dismissal no-one else and it is proven to be the right decision looking at Moores season at Huddersfield and Port Vale.

DC gets a lot of bad press and is stubborn but the bloke is Ā£150m deep and can't see him throwing that away.
Think this is harsh. Ultimately didn't work out at either of those clubs this season, but he's gone into both mid-season with other people's squads. I think Huddersfield would be in a better position now if they'd stuck with him. As for Vale, they've gone down but no-one there blames Moore, and he's got a very long contract there. They clearly have a lot of faith in him to rebuild them and get them back up.

Jun 27, 2019
Think this is harsh. Ultimately didn't work out at either of those clubs this season, but he's gone into both mid-season with other people's squads. I think Huddersfield would be in a better position now if they'd stuck with him. As for Vale, they've gone down but no-one there blames Moore, and he's got a very long contract there. They clearly have a lot of faith in him to rebuild them and get them back up.
You could say the same about Rohl.

MGM

āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Dec 7, 2021

Look what the Reading owner spent on their new training ground. Thats why he caused so many issues over the past 12 months because he didnt want to lose what he invested. These people personalty changes as soon as they lose money.

Am l right in thinking he owns the property of the ground? That already should send alarm bells ringing.

Look at his actions. Look at how he conducts himself when things aren't going well on the pitch. If you think it's good to have an owner in charge like him then fair enough. I hope your your clubs sake your belief in him is founded.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY

Do not forget the wealth of Joe Lewis at Spurs, he has the most financial clout with Daniel Levy in more a MD role.

Reactions: PutneyPete