Good luck for next week | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Good luck for next week

Walkley owl

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Aug 25, 2009
Morning Argyle fans

I know we are not mathematically safe as yet so this could bite me on the arse but I wish you all the best for next week and hope you can send Brum down.

We both had exceptional seasons last year but due to differing circumstances we've not kicked on as we would have liked this term unlike Ipswich but believe if we both stay up and have a reasonable summer of recruitment then both clubs could have a better 2nd season.

May 19, 2023
Morning Argyle fans

I know we are not mathematically safe as yet so this could bite me on the arse but I wish you all the best for next week and hope you can send Brum down.

We both had exceptional seasons last year but due to differing circumstances we've not kicked on as we would have liked this term unlike Ipswich but believe if we both stay up and have a reasonable summer of recruitment then both clubs could have a better 2nd season.
Thanks! You have done amazing to get out that bottom 3, just hope we can stay up with you. Been a rollercoaster few years ay.

Walkley owl

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Aug 25, 2009
Thanks Walkley - fair play to you guys for the turnaround, I didn't see anything that made me think you'd survive when we beat you down here but DR has done a fine job.
Danny Rohl has instilled something in a squad a players that were low on fitness, ideas and confidence when he came in, we play an aggressive press which ruffles feathers, yeah it can go spectacularly wrong like Ipswich, Southampton and Huddersfield away but considering we had 7 points from 18 games on December 1st it seems to work in the main.

We will have a big turnover of players this summer but if we recruit like we did in January (hopefully keep Ugbo and Beadle for next season) then I fancy us to be up there next term,

Jon with no H

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 6, 2023
Bolton
Danny Rohl has instilled something in a squad a players that were low on fitness, ideas and confidence when he came in, we play an aggressive press which ruffles feathers, yeah it can go spectacularly wrong like Ipswich, Southampton and Huddersfield away but considering we had 7 points from 18 games on December 1st it seems to work in the main.

We will have a big turnover of players this summer but if we recruit like we did in January (hopefully keep Ugbo and Beadle for next season) then I fancy us to be up there next term,
Where do you reckon you might have finished if the club had appointed Danny Rohl in the summer? He has done a fine job for sure.

Reactions: DC&CC Totnes

Walkley owl

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Aug 25, 2009
Where do you reckon you might have finished if the club had appointed Danny Rohl in the summer? He has done a fine job for sure.
We interviewed Rohl in the summer but the compensation from the German FA was a bit out of our reach, I think we we would have been midtable cos he still would have come in 'late' due to when Moore left (which was proven the right decision).

Jon with no H

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 6, 2023
Bolton
We interviewed Rohl in the summer but the compensation from the German FA was a bit out of our reach, I think we we would have been midtable cos he still would have come in 'late' due to when Moore left (which was proven the right decision).
Thanks.

I keep clinging onto a bit of hope that Argyle have already interviewed our Rohl/Cifuentes after the same thing happened at QPR too.

Reactions: Walkley owl
Apr 1, 2017

Has DR got a twin brother by any chance?

• Haha
Reactions: ChepstowGreen