Giro d’Italia | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Giro d’Italia

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Gianni Moscon is a rider who's still suffering from Long Covid. He's gone from nearly winning Paris Roubaix a few years ago to today where he's nowhere near winning any kind of race.
I didn’t know that about Moscon, so have checked and found this from cycling news.

“That return to 'normal' came when it was discovered that, in the aftermath of COVID-19, Moscon had also developed a bacterial infection in his blood, which was resolved with antibiotics and some further recovery. It was a considerable relief for Moscon to get to the bottom of the problems that had been plaguing him through the season.”

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
Looks like a lot of them only wanted to do the last 70km because it’s cold at the top of the mountain. 😂 They clearly never did the 100 mile Dartmoor classic in 2013! 😂😂

I think that was the same year as my second outing of the Dartmoor Devil. Never had such a miserable bike ride in my entire life.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
I think that was the same year as my second outing of the Dartmoor Devil. Never had such a miserable bike ride in my entire life.
I’m not 100% sure it was that year, but it was horrific! Wind for about 7 hours mixed with drizzle. Awful.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
TGH has had to abandon after a crash now! 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Sad
Reactions: Belfast Green

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Geraint Thomas loses the leaders guernsey.
Seems the breakaway got too far away.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Was a great battle yesterday. Now for the mountain time trial! 🫣