Georgie Kelly (signs for Rotherham) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Georgie Kelly (signs for Rotherham)

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Interesting if true, but I'm sure quite a few people look like him! Sure it wasn't Tyson Fury?
Now he’s definitely still be stuck between the seats in the grandstand… if it was him I think someone should call the fire brigade to pry him out..

Jan 27, 2012
I am very surprised that Schumaker has admitted to being interested in this player within the local media.

I wonder if this is a sign of inexperience? Many managers will say nothing until the player has actually signed a contract. The danger is that it alerts rival clubs and raises the expectations of fans.

Sturrock always used to say “I don’t comment on transfer speculation“ which is a good way of dealing with press questions.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
What will be , will be
When all said & done it is paper talk
If he does sign on the dotted line - i guess we will find out in due course

Reactions: Sideline Sam

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Some fabulous goals in that collection but I am worried about his very average knee slide goal celebrations.I presume somewhere in our back room staff we have a knee slide goal celebration coach ?

He seems good in the air from the highlight reel tbf

Jan 17, 2006
Saltash
Looks a great finisher to me... I would worry for Jephcott with this signing as he looks like what I have always thought Jephcott should be and has been in patches

Aug 5, 2016
I am very surprised that Schumaker has admitted to being interested in this player within the local media.

I wonder if this is a sign of inexperience? Many managers will say nothing until the player has actually signed a contract. The danger is that it alerts rival clubs and raises the expectations of fans.

Sturrock always used to say “I don’t comment on transfer speculation“ which is a good way of dealing with press questions.
Kelly was photographed at the game, what is Schuey meant to say?
As for alerting rival clubs, if his agent is worth his commission he would have been doing that already.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Looks a great finisher to me... I would worry for Jephcott with this signing as he looks like what I have always thought Jephcott should be and has been in patches
Maybe Jephcott would work brilliant in a front two with Kelly?

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
I’m surprised nothing was announced today. I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t happen.

Jul 27, 2021
Hope he is better than Rory Patterson, awful on the pitch and even worse off it

Last edited:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I'm pretty sure I saw him at the Lincoln game. Mental eyes!!