Fletcher out STILL | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fletcher out STILL

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
I don't see why the subject be dropped just because we are apparently appointing a DOF.

Had enough of rubbish.

B

blackbeard

Brent I hope will act soon, CF has to go nothing less.

A

Argylejen82

I agree. Its all a bit too much now. I was hoping fletcher could pull it off and make us a decent team but not happening or likely to. Had enough really myself. I'm sure he's a nice bloke, but from the minute he arrived we have only been heading one way....down. The bloke is cursed. Time for a complete change not a dof.. Pointless.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
out now,not tomorrow, now and romain and nancekivill also.what a relief it will be to not see the half time maypole dancing :sigh:

Apr 5, 2012
Fletcher out now, its enough. Results have been worse than under Peter Reid and he got sacked, so out with him please

max

Jan 5, 2012
PORTSMOUTH
The Doctor":19yef3p3 said:
Steve Evans":19yef3p3 said:
out now,not tomorrow, now and romain and nancekivill also.what a relief it will be to not see the half time maypole dancing :sigh:

They didn't do that this evening. Didn't you notice?

Yea they did!! Nanc. idiot11

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
max":o8qbhrya said:
The Doctor":o8qbhrya said:
Steve Evans":o8qbhrya said:

They didn't do that this evening. Didn't you notice?

Yea they did!! Nanc. idiot11

the 'ladder' is gone i see. Oxford danced around little cones for 30 secs which their coach took 5 minutes to line up in the exact positions. total bollox the lot of it, seems obvious that that is the sort of stuff they learn to do when they do their FIFA licences.

think for yourselves guys! do something original! seems to me that coming out of a dressing room and then twisting, sprinting, jumping, lifting your knees is going to cause more injuries then it avoids.

remember people like Malcolm Allison? they introduced stuff like this: new ideas, but when everyone started doing them they would move on to something else cos it wasn't about fitness/stretching it was about the opposition thinking; 'what the hell are they doing? how come we don't do that?'. hence getting a slight edge on them.

fact is, football coaching mamagement is mainly enthusiasm, discipline, repetition and imagination. But ufortunately for James Brent, the first three are no good without the fourth!! :facepalm:

Nov 12, 2012
Fletcher out now, its enough. "Results have been worse than under Peter Reid and he got sacked, so out with him please".

I can't recall a time when Argyle had such a procession of negative results in both league and cup, not even under Blobby Williamson or Kevin Hodges were we looking so non threatening and so volunerable at the back, just sickening.

Nov 12, 2012
Fletcher out now, its enough. "Results have been worse than under Peter Reid and he got sacked, so out with him please".

I can't recall a time when Argyle had such a procession of negative results in both league and cup, not even under Blobby Williamson or Kevin Hodges were we looking so non threatening and so volunerable at the back, just sickening.

A

agentgreen

Urrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm... Urrmmmm... Urrmm

I have none.

A

ArgyleMatty1991

storming":3989mfvi said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20584598#asset
How can you have any confidence in this man?

I had a tiny weeny bit left...

oh oh wait no its all gone :sigh:

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
storming":p3sd0uxc said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20584598#asset
How can you have any confidence in this man?

First line "There's been a lack of football people about the club"...

Spot on Fletcher, we are so lacking in football people at this club that even the football manager doesn't have a bleddy clue about the game :doh:

I just can't be asked with it all, I had so much hope when Mr. Brent took over, Argyle could do no wrong really. Since then, bar scraping survival last season the team has made no progress whatsoever, the manager has been shown up as completely out of his depth and Mr Brent seems happy enough for it to continue, we'll keep paying our fortnightly £20 and the club will just wait for Santa Clause to come along and present Fletcher with a lucky four leaf clover and a green rubber and see where they get us.

It's just pathetic really, all that hope has been sucked from me as it has for a lot of others, even following last nights game from my own house was too much of a bother. What's really sad is that usually a defeat would get me down but last night, nothing I checked the result, shrugged it off and enjoyed the rest of my evening which to me is worse than the feeling of a poor result because I can take that, it's all part of being a football fan really but to simply not care is just pathetic, what sort of football club can't even inspire it's supporters to follow a game for free over the internet? I'll tell you, our football club :banghead:

Fletcher out!
James Brent sort it out!

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Well that says a lot Ollie, you have always been so positive and if you have had the life sucked out of you then something needs to be done.