FA Cup Final | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

FA Cup Final

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Been confirmed the game will kick off at 3pm

Reactions: Lundan Cabbie

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
So fans get a kick off time that reduces the stress of getting home after the game for those attending……. only for ASLEF to now announce that Cup Final day will be a strike day. Their offer of a five grand a year rise was not enough so they have decided to take it out on football fans, racing fans going to the Epsom Derby and even Eurovision fans heading to Liverpool. 🙁

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
So fans get a kick off time that reduces the stress of getting home after the game for those attending……. only for ASLEF to now announce that Cup Final day will be a strike day. Their offer of a five grand a year rise was not enough so they have decided to take it out on football fans, racing fans going to the Epsom Derby and even Eurovision fans heading to Liverpool. 🙁
These unions are going to start losing public support soon. Pathetic from them.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
You'll have to go up the day before and come back on the Sunday Daz.
Not this time mate. These unions have cost me well in excess of a thousand pounds on trains/hotels already. Not worth it.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
The unions are the only hope for this wretched place. You want to continue this Daz? 😬😀
No, you’ll start being abusive so best you step out.

Belfast Green

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jun 23, 2017
Belfast
No, you’ll start being abusive so best you step out.
I was a tad over the top to one moron on here, it is true. I called some people who questioned the need for an anti sexist campaign “neanderthals”, which you took exception to, despite the fact that this observation is self evident to most adults. Seems to me that it is ok for you to put overtly political comments on here, but those of someone whose opinion may be different from yours are unwelcome.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
You actually called him a see you next Tuesday and then a t**t which is visible to mods like me. I’m happy to debate anything with anyone as long as they aren’t abusive, unfortunately you and I both know you struggle not to be when you disagree with someone. I’m happy for you to express your unequivocal support for strikers.

I’m also happy for them to do it, but I do believe targeting dates that cost tens of thousands of people 1000’s of pounds is out of order and if they continue they will lose the good will of the general public.

Reactions: djg145

Belfast Green

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jun 23, 2017
Belfast
You actually called him a see you next Tuesday and then a t**t which is visible to mods like me. I’m happy to debate anything with anyone as long as they aren’t abusive, unfortunately you and I both know you struggle not to be when you disagree with someone. I’m happy for you to express your unequivocal support for strikers.

I’m also happy for them to do it, but I do believe targeting dates that cost tens of thousands of people 1000’s of pounds is out of order and if they continue they will lose the good will of the general public.
A bit of venting at crass stupidity, knowing full well that it wouldn’t see the light of day. But fair enough re your reply.

Reactions: Daz

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
A bit of venting at crass stupidity, knowing full well that it wouldn’t see the light of day. But fair enough re your reply.
Best for us both to probably stick to football! 🤝

Reactions: Belfast Green

Belfast Green

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jun 23, 2017
Belfast
Best for us both to probably stick to football! 🤝
Nah mate, you are better at reining yourself in than I am. Note to self… thanks Daz. 🤝

Reactions: Daz