England v Pakistan | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

England v Pakistan

Nov 18, 2011
A fantastic win on a road of a pitch
Despite the pitch doing nothing, a 40 year old Jimmy Anderson took 4/36 with an economy rate of 1.5 runs per over, the guy is an inspiration.
And to think they were trying to edge him out of the team a couple of years ago...

A brilliant win and a great example of how a positive declaration can pay dividends from a game that looked likely to be a draw at one stage.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Well played England, a series win in Pakistan. 👍

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Brendan McCullum for England football manager.

Imagine Bazball with that squad 😎

Reactions: Bubba
Sep 8, 2011
Preston, Lancs
The Ashes next summer are going to be fun! I thought we would pay for the needless run outs in our 2nd innings, but maybe they were a deliberate ploy to make the match more interesting!

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
That one was almost a nail biter.

The acid test to this type of cricket will be facing Australia.

Personally, l can’t wait.

I remember 2005 (l think) and there were games Vaughan’s side took it to the Australians at around 4 an over in some games. However, this sides attacking mentality is another step up.

Whether you can do it against a good bowling on a more helpful pitch l guess we wait and see.

Nov 18, 2011
And a new record for England in the 3rd test

Pakistan v England: Rehan Ahmed to become youngest man to play for England - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/63987852
Best of luck to him. A dead rubber on a turning pitch should be a good opportunity for him.

At least some of the players get a bit of a break after this unless they're playing the BBL. It feels like it's been constant international cricket for a while now.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
A wristy spinner should be interesting, only 18 as well and great man-management to blood him in this Test, I look forward to see how he goes, it will help that he has a proper wicket-keeper behind the stumps as well.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
A wristy spinner should be interesting, only 18 as well and great man-management to blood him in this Test, I look forward to see how he goes, it will help that he has a proper wicket-keeper behind the stumps as well.
Heard him on the radio today: Says he considers himself more of a batsman than a bowler!! :D

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Harry Brook looks to have played himself into the team for the Ashes next summer with some impressive performances in Pakistan.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
How does Bairstow get back into this side?