Dwight Marshall Injury - Chester away | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Dwight Marshall Injury - Chester away

Jul 29, 2010
Bully90":1h4cc7p8 said:
If you were there or have seen it and not found it funny then fair play. If you haven't why waste your time in commenting?
The post is poignant as the groom in question is in St Luke's Hospice losing his battle with cancer at only 42 years of age.
Now try and reply to that you sanctimonious ####

Sorry to hear that. Not that it changes my opinion but I'm supposed to have known that how exactly?, that is a retorical question by the way.

Rush Goalie":1h4cc7p8 said:
.......Typically of you though, you just wade in at any opportunity to enjoy the sound of your own voice.

I'm hardly 'spoiling myself' then if that's the case, that was my first post in three days. Do one :shh:

D

DuncMcRae

So when do we expect Marshall back from injury? Could do with a few decent overhead kicks and mazy runs that actually end in goals right now.

Apr 30, 2011
Paul_Roberts":vv12dhqw said:
Dwight is going to contact Paul Gibbs, as he believes he may be able to help him out with the footage (though it's not a promise).

He also says he'll pass on some memories of the incident when he gets back in touch "asap" with news of the footage.

This is what PAFC is about.

Bully - thinking of your mate and his family and friends right now at this difficult time. I really hope someone can find this footage some where - does sound hilarious and a typically janner thing to do!

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
Good news. I didn't like to say anything, but felt there'd be a good chance I have it, having a cupboard full of TSW-recorded highlights going back a long way. And this afternoon I've found it at last. Six minutes of the game, including that moment, although they didn't dwell on it, or play a replay. Still, it's there!

I have it on video tape of course, so the quality's not exactly what we've become used to today, but can transfer it to DVD or a memory stick if needs be. Are you in Plymouth, Bully90?

robin

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 4, 2011
GreensOnScreen":2zgl0tua said:
Good news. I didn't like to say anything, but felt there'd be a good chance I have it, having a cupboard full of TSW-recorded highlights going back a long way. And this afternoon I've found it at last. Six minutes of the game, including that moment, although they didn't dwell on it, or play a replay. Still, it's there!

I have it on video tape of course, so the quality's not exactly what we've become used to today, but can transfer it to DVD or a memory stick if needs be. Are you in Plymouth, Bully90?

GreensOnScreen you are a legend, great post, great cupboard.

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
GreensOnScreen":2umr3zht said:

Gotta be better than any 'Man Shed'!!! :nworthy:

tonsk

P

Paul_Roberts

Brilliant work, Steve.

Hopefully we'll be able to get a personal message from Dwight to complete the 'package'.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Great work finding it, you must have one hefty archive! Any chance the footage could be put up on YouTube? I'd love to see it! :)

Mar 23, 2011
Tiverton
spowell92":26oy1u3r said:
Great work finding it, you must have one hefty archive! Any chance the footage could be put up on YouTube? I'd love to see it! :)
Your not the only one spent an hour or so searching not given up yet.

M

Monkey Nuts

X Isle":34pxsm4x said:
Running onto the field of play and knocking out your team's best chance of scoring? I guess maybe that's the sort if thing one can only consider 'the funniest thing one's ever seen' 15 years after the event.......

.......then again, maybe not :facepalm:

By that reckoning in the 2028-2029 season retrospection will have caused this seasons smoke grenade throwing and targeted verbal abuse of our own players to become equally as truly hilarious :funny:

.......then again, maybe not :roll:
Flipping hell! Now I don't know you personally, but you do talk some utter schitt on these boards, and to be frank, your whole tone strikes me as that of an utter bell end.

It's like the video of the little puppy who runs into a glazed door not realising it was there. None of us really want the puppy to get hurt or distressed, but well all have a giggle!
Yeah it may not of been ideal at the time from a football standpoint, but let's face it, it is kind of comical(the BBC and Sky obviously agree)!

Jul 6, 2011
Torbay Green
Bully90":2x3sbg9u said:
If you were there or have seen it and not found it funny then fair play. If you haven't why waste your time in commenting?
The post is poignant as the groom in question is in St Luke's Hospice losing his battle with cancer at only 42 years of age.
Now try and reply to that you sanctimonious ####

Welcome to pasoti very pleasant beginners post #### C U Next Tuesday by any chance?

Sorry to hear the bad news in relation to the post however.

twist of lime

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 22, 2008
Herts
Great news on finding the clip,

(can we lay off the mud slinging though and remember the reason for the origional post, were all Argyle fans at the end of the day)

COYG

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Great work Steve, and Paul, superb. Bully I'm very sorry to hear about your mate.

COYG

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
Bully, I've not heard back from you. If you could PM or email me your details, I'll happily get the clip to you.