Dorchester Away (travel chat) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Dorchester Away (travel chat)

B

bandwagon

Dave Langmead":3mmt84r9 said:
Steve Wooldridge":3mmt84r9 said:
i will have 2 and an half hours to kill in castle cary, so should squeeze down more then a swift one.

Question one: (write on both sides and show workings)

a) A man can get from a pub in Castle Cary to the station in fifteen minutes brisk walking after half an hours drinking. How long will it take him to walk the same distance after two and a half hours drinking in the pub?.
b) describes various methods of remembering: where the pub is. where the station is. where the game is. where the man is. who the man is.

Answer - beer!! :stout: :scarf: :stout: :scarf: :stout: :scarf: :stout: :scarf:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
bandwagon":164qsc2x said:
Dave Langmead":164qsc2x said:
Steve Wooldridge":164qsc2x said:
i will have 2 and an half hours to kill in castle cary, so should squeeze down more then a swift one.

a) A man can get from a pub in Castle Cary to the station in fifteen minutes brisk walking after half an hours drinking. How long will it take him to walk the same distance after two and a half hours drinking in the pub?.
b) describes various methods of remembering: where the pub is. where the station is. where the game is. where the man is. who the man is.

Well done bandwagon, excellent work!! bandwagon has been a useful asnd attentive member of class and is popular with his peers. As long as he is sat by an open window after lunch he should continue to progress 8/10. see me!

B

bandwagon

Dave Langmead":1s4bbuj3 said:
bandwagon":1s4bbuj3 said:
Dave Langmead":1s4bbuj3 said:
Steve Wooldridge":1s4bbuj3 said:

Well done bandwagon, excellent work!! bandwagon has been a useful asnd attentive member of class and is popular with his peers. As long as he is sat by an open window after lunch he should continue to progress 8/10. see me!

Yes sir!! :oops:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
bandwagon":3vjibrv3 said:
Dave Langmead":3vjibrv3 said:
bandwagon":3vjibrv3 said:
Dave Langmead":3vjibrv3 said:
Steve Wooldridge":3vjibrv3 said:

Yes sir!! :oops:

relax bw! it's half term!! :scarf:

May 8, 2011
When we played Yeovil at Dorchester I went in both the two pubs the Police have designated for Argyle fans. The Junction is closer to the ground and was the better pub, especially in terms of service.

Also based on the experience of the friendly match expect a lengthy queue to get in.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Parking Information Update

For those supporters who are driving to Sunday’s match vs Plymouth Argyle, please be aware that the smaller car park on the site (where you will find Currys, Dreams and Halfords) is a camera controlled site that will charge users by post for going over the allocated time allowance.

With this in mind, the football club do not recommend supporters attending Sunday’s match to use this area and to follow the parking advice previously given.

Ends.

http://www.dorchestertownfc.com/?p=920