Dorchester Away (travel chat) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Dorchester Away (travel chat)

B

bandwagon

Sherborne Greens will be alighting at Yeovil Penmill or next stop down, Thornford Halt where, you just wouldn't credit it - you put your hand out to hail down the train!!

B

bandwagon

Quick note for fans anywhere near the Bristol/Weymouth line on the day - the only direct train that day leaves BTM 13.55 gets Dorchester 16.00 - leaves 20.22 gets BTM 22.30. Obviously stops at all major stations like Bath, Trowbridge, Westbury & Yeovil Penmill (not Junction) of course others, so is perfect timing for the game in general. Groupsave price for 4 BTM is only £8.25 each so very cheap!! See you on it!!

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
Wife and I booked into a hotel in Weymouth for a couple of nights, travelling up on Saturday morning. Making the most of getting a cup tie in a local and pleasant part of the world :thumbup:

Aug 28, 2012
Just been viewing the DTFC website and the following info is posted regarding Parking and Drinking !!

There will not be any parking for supporters of either team at the Greene King Community Stadium in Dorchester on Sunday 4th November. Dorchester supporters are encouraged to walk.

Supporters of Plymouth Argyle are encouraged to park at the Fairfield (Market) Car Park, postcode DT1 1QW. This will be signposted from the A35. This car park is 15 minutes walk to the stadium.

There will be a limited number of disabled parking spaces at the stadium, please apply to the office (01305) 262451 for a disabled pass.

Plymouth Argyle coaches will be directed to the Top ‘O’ Town Car Park, postcode DT1 1XT. This a 20 minute walk to the stadium.

There will not be any bar facilities at the stadium for supporters of Plymouth Argyle. The Junction Hotel, (15 minutes walks) Postcode DT1 1UF or Weatherspoons (20 minutes walk) postcode DT1 1UW have been designated to host Plymouth supporters.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Saracen10":ax7phzd5 said:
Just been viewing the DTFC website and the following info is posted regarding Parking and Drinking !!

There will not be any parking for supporters of either team at the Greene King Community Stadium in Dorchester on Sunday 4th November. Dorchester supporters are encouraged to walk.

Supporters of Plymouth Argyle are encouraged to park at the Fairfield (Market) Car Park, postcode DT1 1QW. This will be signposted from the A35. This car park is 15 minutes walk to the stadium.

There will be a limited number of disabled parking spaces at the stadium, please apply to the office (01305) 262451 for a disabled pass.

Plymouth Argyle coaches will be directed to the Top ‘O’ Town Car Park, postcode DT1 1XT. This a 20 minute walk to the stadium.

There will not be any bar facilities at the stadium for supporters of Plymouth Argyle. The Junction Hotel, (15 minutes walks) Postcode DT1 1UF or Weatherspoons (20 minutes walk) postcode DT1 1UW have been designated to host Plymouth supporters.

Reading that very friendly post I think we will change our minds and watch it on the telly :shock:

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Mike Greening":i157m2hu said:
Saracen10":i157m2hu said:

Reading that very friendly post I think we will change our minds and watch it on the telly :shock:

Didnt sound that friendly when people can go next door to Tesco, buy what they want and drink outside the ground.

Im sure the police would have preferred they drank inside to monitor.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Not a very friendly welcome at all judging by the wording of that statement.Guess it will be the telly also....