Doncaster Match Day Thread | Page 13 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Doncaster Match Day Thread

Apr 5, 2008
Neilz5419":wn3mrn4b said:
Fleetwood scorers, p madden and diagouraga who says you can’t buy success

When a player joins new club from Argyle they nearly always score in first game,guaranteed money maker their :lol:

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
✅ Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
Observations from watching ifollow:

- few too many flicks, tricks and eye of needle passes not coming off in first half
- Fantastic second half, half a yard quicker to the ball
- Sarcevic needs to learn how to finish , two or 3 big chances for him. But he was getting about the park and looked a yard quicker.
- Ainsworth gives us good balance, the couple of things he did do was create a clear cut chance for Sarcevic with a cut back and he looks threatening out there.
- Great free kick and goal by Edwards, Bradley had one cleared off the line from carbon copy free kick 10 mins prior
- Matthews really gives me confidence, brilliant first half save
- Ness had a few good moments then went missing, a good player is in there but still a little slow.
- Team looked confident and strong that second half..just need to be a bit more clinical
- Initial reaction from penalty shout was dive, but looking back if could also easily have been given. Ferguson went nuts at the end storming over to the ref , ranting and raving.

good point but could easily have been 3..

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Interesting that Sarcevic has a bundle of chances in the second half, just like last week against Bury. It seems that he is getting forward more than he used to.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Dalton Is God":3uaa6p9g said:
Solid point with a weakened side. Keeps the run going, well done Argyle.
When I saw the selection, apart from Songo'o for Ness or Sarcevic, my personal feeling was that this was our strongest available eleven. Who am I missing that should have been playing?

Apr 5, 2008
We can still aim for play offs,top half is guaranteed,it’s like a new team .

Everyone is disappointed if we don’t win not like before where pleased not to lose .

Keep it up Argyle

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
moles40":2m1xnk1b said:

Everyone is disappointed if we don’t win not like before where pleased not to lose .

Keep it up Argyle

Your first sentence is bonkers.

Nothing is guaranteed and talk of playoffs when we’re 6 points off relegation is perplexing

Apr 5, 2008
Tugboat":3f6pz3k0 said:
moles40":3f6pz3k0 said:

Keep it up Argyle

Your first sentence is bonkers.

Nothing is guaranteed and talk of playoffs when we’re 6 points off relegation is perplexing

Does this team look like a relegation team STLL ?

Just you I guess keep the faith we don’t need to look down.The only way is up .
GREEN ARMY :scarf:

Feb 2, 2007
Well done Greens, great to get a point from a losing position.

Is that the first league game Ness has started where we actually got a point?

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
Although we are on a fantastic run we have to as fans still keep our feet firmly on the ground given the games we have coming up. Let's see how we get on against the 3 best sides in the division, Wigan, Shrewsbury and Blackburn, in the coming weeks and then move on from there. We have certainly improved, but it is still only 6 points between us and 21st which as we have seen with our recent run, can be made up over 2/3 games.