Dewsnips honesty called into question (split from KKH thread) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Dewsnips honesty called into question (split from KKH thread)

Mat

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
Sep 22, 2003
Sidney, British Columbia,, Canada
Dewsnip told Plymouth Live: "The reason Kaine has been recalled is to be part of Aston Villa's first team squad”
The “squad“ is very different than even making the bench, training and learning his craft in the squad is highly possible, plus the Premier League have a pretty good reserve league.

I think we can take this on face value at this time, no?

Reactions: Antipodean

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
😂😂😂

Far more of my posts are positive than negative but OK pal.
No they're not!

Pick a Matchday Page, any Matchday Page. Your face must be completely buried in your phone...and it's all negative, kneejerking, especially if we aren't 5 - 0 up in the first 10 minutes.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Sorry should have been more clearer. I know he's gone back to Villa but has he moved on somewhere else l? Why would ND be questioned on his honesty?

Not what I’m aware of, peoples is questioning his honesty because there was talks of KKH heading back out on loan

Reactions: Ray the Aviator

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Dewsnip did indicate that a replacement for KKH would be announced 'in the near future's back on the weekend.
Getting a little nervous me.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Dewsnip did indicate that a replacement for KKH would be announced 'in the near future's back on the weekend.
We don't need a replacement this weekend. Bali or Joe would be perfectly acceptable at RWB.

Apr 1, 2009
He indicated that he was hopeful of such, which is slightly different. We've reached Wednesday morning, and you're already getting nervous?

Across many threads, many posters appear that arranging a signing is like an online purchase through Amazon Prime. Press a few buttons, make a signing and the player is delivered for training the next day. It doesn't work like that. It's vital that at this stage the club does not panic and sign quick fixes.

Reactions: Antipodean

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Not what I’m aware of, peoples is questioning his honesty because there was talks of KKH heading back out on loan
And thereby hangs a tale. People talk carp.

Reactions: Ray the Aviator
Mar 11, 2018
I finally caught up with this relocated thread, which was produced out of idle speculation and a little nastiness.

We can do without the snide insinuations and should concentrate on important matters, like whether the team being assembled can keep us in the Championship in a way that makes us proud as fans.

Unremarkably, another loan player has been recalled during the January transfer window. Where he ends up is of no more than passing interest (although I do keep an eye on how ex-Argyle players are going) unless and until we play against him.

New players have come in and we'd be better advised to concentrate on what they have to offer than impugn the integrity or suggest the gullibility of our very experienced Director of Football.

Reactions: George Willis