David Norris. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

David Norris.

A

Anonymous

I don't usually single out contributors to the various charities and funds I find myself involved with, but once again, I must tell you that David Norris has made a handsome contribution to St Lukes (via the Argyle Five).

:nworthy:

If any of YOU want to contribute, there's a link in my signature for your convenience. ;)

Mr Norris, you are a true gentlemen and a role model for anyone wanting involvement in football.

:clap:

Mar 9, 2011
Well done to David Norris :clap:

I'll be at the Cheltenham match tonight and have about 20 tickets on me to sell for Nikkk's night.

So if anyone fancies making a weekend of it in Plymouth ... Nikkk's do on the Friday / home match against Gillingham the following day ... seek me out at the ground to be able to buy a ticket (or two).

My seat number / row for tonight is H28 ... or look out for my PAFC flag I'll have with me / around my shoulders :thumbup:

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
So Leeds United aren't entirely a bunch of twits then!
Norris got slated for daring to show support for our ex-keeper but loyalty is obviously very important to him.....and to us after his repeated contributions to our causes. Well done David.

Dec 3, 2005
Well he isn't in the team at the moment, maybe NW could lend us DN to the end of the season.

I might win the lottery as well lol

Aug 22, 2006
djg145":3571ikp2 said:
Well he isn't in the team at the moment, maybe NW could lend us DN to the end of the season.

He's not in the team because he is just coming back from injury, in fact when he's back and settled i'm sure he will be handed the captaincy.

Legend = Norris!

H

Half-Time-Pasty

I hate to be his accountant! Anonymous donations galore and then he goes and does this too. Top man!

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
Not wishing to decry his sustained generosity, when a token effort would still have been appreciated, and whilst his donations are all very laudable, I am inqusitive over whether he displays similar levels of generosity to Pompey. Are we the special ones or is he just naturally generous to every good cause?

bodspafc

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 8, 2005
Bristol
bringonthemilkman":qh7fx41j said:
Not wishing to decry his sustained generosity, when a token effort would still have been appreciated, and whilst his donations are all very laudable, I am inqusitive over whether he displays similar levels of generosity to Pompey. Are we the special ones or is he just naturally generous to every good cause?

I think he was responsible for unfurling a flag at Portsmouth once, which said that they were the best fans (during the admin). So I think he's just a genuine all round good guy. Not to mention one of the best players in green that I have seen.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
MAZZA26":1xjhhq95 said:
djg145":1xjhhq95 said:

He's not in the team because he is just coming back from injury, in fact when he's back and settled i'm sure he will be handed the captaincy.

Legend = Norris!

Started and scored for Leeds last night.