Dan Scarr | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Dan Scarr

mutley marvel

Cream First
āœ… Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Dan puts his head,body in where it hurts to protect the goal behind him
He relishes a battle & does not want the opponent to get the better of him
He reminds me so much of Sonny
The time away from the team has reinvigorated him & he is just the player we need in the trenches until the end of the season :love:

Last edited:

The Doctor

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
It was very noticeable last night how much he was organising the defence and working out with Pleggy how best to counter Leicesterā€™s players (Dewsbury-Hall was more or less neutralised in the second half).

Tugboat

Cream First
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Feb 24, 2007
Thereā€™s on paper attributes and then thereā€™s the real thing.

He lacks a few finer qualities but makes up for that in his endeavour and sheer effort.

I think his persona positively effects his team mates and raises there efforts.

For a relegation run in, heā€™s up there with the cooper and Whittaker for permanent names on that team sheet

Reactions: Deacster
Sep 12, 2015
Some of the criticism of Scarr was fairly warranted. He struggled in the 4.

As the central CB in a 3 he's superb.

It's almost as if, if you play to your squads strengths, you have a better chance of winning. Weird šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Thereā€™s on paper attributes and then thereā€™s the real thing.

He lacks a few finer qualities but makes up for that in his endeavour and sheer effort.

I think his persona positively effects his team mates and raises there efforts.

For a relegation run in, heā€™s up there with the cooper and Whittaker for permanent names on that team sheet
Not shore about Whittaker Tugs , has done nothing of late not great tracking back ,tackling , heading, not good form at present, but thanks for his goals, but !!!! Needs a rest , as for captain well .

Reactions: memory man

tavigreen

āœ… Evergreen
Apr 19, 2009
After the qpr game I felt he was just not quite the right person for the style we were trying to play. Whilst Ash has more pace I do think his distribution and aerial prowess is behind Dan at the moment and for me heā€™d be the first name on the team sheet for the final 3

Mar 1, 2024
Wigan
I think we are seeing the benefit of a management team who really know the players. Scarr will not always be the best player for a particular match but in games like Leicester where we need to be compact and repel a lot of quality, he is immense. We are likely going to have a lot of those games in future until the overall quality of the squad is raised to be more competitive so he has a long future with us.

Jun 22, 2005
From a Brum supporting mate of mine:

"Your boys played well. big Dan Scarr was a beast at the back, would love him in our team given the state of our useless centre backs.

think its going to be us and Huddersfield joining Rotherham in league 1."