Could we survive in the BSP? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Could we survive in the BSP?

R

RedGreen

After watching Alfreton town in the FA cup yesterday, the pace, speed and fitness; the skills and attempts on goal were far and away better than anything i have seen at Home Park this season, if we don't manage to stay in the FL this year and i don't believe we will with the current set-up, i fear it would be curtains for us in the BSP too!

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
RedGreen":j7sarsc5 said:
After watching Alfreton town in the FA cup yesterday, the pace, speed and fitness; the skills and attempts on goal were far and away better than anything i have seen at Home Park this season, if we don't manage to stay in the FL this year and i don't believe we will with the current set-up, i fear it would be curtains for us in the BSP too!
if fletcher,romain and nancekivill are here we will not survive in the bsp in my opinion

Aug 19, 2012
Steve Evans":2snexd5t said:
RedGreen":2snexd5t said:
if fletcher,romain and nancekivill are here we will not survive in the bsp in my opinion

Agree :sigh:

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Yes we could survive in the BSP, just like we could quite easily survive in League 2. We're 20th not 23rd. Yes we're crap but lets not be drama queens about it.

That said I don't think this side under this management would exactly tear up the Blue Square Premier either though. But if it happened it'd be a different manager and quite possibly a vastly different playing side so who knows.

Sep 20, 2003
Steve Evans":2yywocm9 said:
RedGreen":2yywocm9 said:

You are getting very boring now, bordering on the psychotic with your constant digs.

I am not happy with the management but do you have to spout your anger on every thread?

Apr 12, 2010
Solihull
Wozzer":35x88ygf said:
Steve Evans":35x88ygf said:
RedGreen":35x88ygf said:

You are getting very boring now, bordering on the psychotic with your constant digs.

I am not happy with the management but do you have to spout your anger on every thread?

Well said that man... :scarf:

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Wozzer":1xn7z64z said:
Steve Evans":1xn7z64z said:
RedGreen":1xn7z64z said:

i spout my anger on most threads because i love this club and it sickens me that it is now in the hands of messrs fletcher,romain and nancekivill.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Froggypafc":9epzc000 said:
Wozzer":9epzc000 said:
Steve Evans":9epzc000 said:
RedGreen":9epzc000 said:

Well said that man... :scarf:
what is our current league position and what is your opinion of the management trio?

Sep 20, 2003
Steve Evans":3pk3dcon said:
Wozzer":3pk3dcon said:
Steve Evans":3pk3dcon said:
RedGreen":3pk3dcon said:

i spout my anger on most threads because i love this club and it sickens me that it is now in the hands of messrs fletcher,romain and nancekivill.

You don't need to troll every thread. We all know how you feel.

P

pafcstafford

RedGreen":33v5kk1p said:

Trust me you have not watched non league enough it wouldn't be easy but struggle, no.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
I would like to think we wouldn't be in another RELEGATION dogfight in the BSP Conference but with Fletcher in charge anything is possible.

1 thing for certain if we go down we will not bounce straight back up ala Luton Town

We must stay in this division, we must sack Fletcher sooner rather than later. Lets hope the D o F is purely there to make Fletchers position untenable and he resigns

:nworthy:

T

Trapdoor

Well said Sam ! The blue square prem is more difficult than the championship to get out off.