Comparing this season to last | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Comparing this season to last

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Cobi Budge":1wjs5x01 said:
Frank_Butcher":1wjs5x01 said:
Deacster":1wjs5x01 said:
Last season we already had Bradley & Threlkeld at the club.

That alone makes us worse off this season.
And Luke! You could even argue ATS to a lesser extent would be an upgrade.

True. At the moment I definitely think I'd prefer ATS to ASB.

There's nothing wrong with ASB's ability. He's a young lad who needs some direction from a commanding centre-back - calling the line and ensuring that inexperienced players like him don't go walkabout. Something we sadly lack of course.

I'm not saying he doesn't have the ability, I'm saying he's not what we need right now, we need shape & we need leadership, Sawyer provides both so it's a pity he's injured.

Er, I responded to your message about ATS and ASB and now you're talking about Sawyer. Which is it to be?

Dec 3, 2005
Well Sawyer isn't available and won't be for a long while.
So we have what we have and sadly that doesn't include a commanding defender, to organise the defence.
And boy does it need organising. On and off the pitch, I have no idea what our Argyle Legend is coaching them in training.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Maybe a Grant/Canavan partnership will work? We’ve tried just about everything else..

Mar 18, 2006
Last year injuries and suspensions to key players at key times cost us and have is the bad start we had.
This year, poor recruitment has cost us and it shows no signs of improving , poor players are poor players. Blame the budget all you like, isn’t the best, isn’t the worst, but remember these players were signed very very early so must have been his main targets , they weren’t deadline day panic buys.