club indiscipline? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

club indiscipline?

Aug 5, 2009
Steve evans, you really are a sad, malanthropic waste. Maybe if you spent less time trolling in front of your computer screen, exercising that right arm of yours and actually found a social skill or two then you may perhaps develop that long lost life!

Anyway - I'm off to 'troll' out with my kids for the afternoon

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
I hate more than anything else in the world the phrase "no smoke without fire".

It gives people free reign to make as much bullpoo up as they like and justify the inevitable stain on their victims character by saying "oh well no smoke without fire". Not saying Jake is in the wrong for saying what he's heard, but I hate the atitude from the likes of Steve Evans assuming it must be just cause somebody said so. Anyone could make up anything. I could make up "Steve Evans takes secret pictures of the Argyle players getting changed on his regular visits to the gym" but that wouldn't make it true. Well, the going to the gym bit would be but not the first part.

There may be truth in it, there may not be but lets not castigate until we actually know eh?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
GreenSam":2mpn93jm said:
I hate more than anything else in the world the phrase "no smoke without fire".

It gives people free reign to make as much bullpoo up as they like and justify the inevitable stain on their victims character by saying "oh well no smoke without fire". Not saying Jake is in the wrong for saying what he's heard, but I hate the atitude from the likes of Steve Evans assuming it must be just cause somebody said so. Anyone could make up anything. I could make up "Steve Evans takes secret pictures of the Argyle players getting changed on his regular visits to the gym" but that wouldn't make it true. Well, the going to the gym bit would be but not the first part.

There may be truth in it, there may not be but lets not castigate until we actually know eh?
the argyle players don't go to my gym.can't think why? :funny:

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
Jake":37fau58g said:
The person who told me this in work also also has a job in Ocena, he says PCH is there every week without fail. He said that he seen PCH in there about 3 o'clock Saturday morning, I don't whether too believe this because I feel that a player would never go out before a match anyway. However reading through tweets yesterday evening it came across that this allegation could be true.
Ask your contact if he was in there at 3 am last saturday after the bradford game ?

Nov 11, 2012
Keyham
So far I have heard it mention that PCH and Berry are out partying before games. In my opinion they have been 2 of the better players this season so how about a whip round to raise money for the rest of the players to party.

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
:lol: PCH and Berry probably up there in the top 3/4 so far, I doubt he was "partying" till 3AM before a game on Saturday though.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
FWIW, I saw Joe Lennox in a Bristol nightclub after the 1-0 Rotherham defeat. Not that it matters, the players don't train on Sunday.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Nobby":3w3gokfz said:
FWIW, I saw Joe Lennox in a Bristol nightclub after the 1-0 Rotherham defeat. Not that it matters, the players don't train on Sunday.
was he the dj?because he will never be a footballer

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Steve Evans":ohq3b0xt said:
Nobby":ohq3b0xt said:
was he the dj?because he will never be a footballer

He will never be a professional dancer, but I think he's looking alright on the football front.

M

MikeN

I heard from a friend of a friend of a neighbour of the bloke who works at the chip shop (swear he's Elvis...) that Steve Evans is a varmint and a cattle rustler. No smoke, and all that.

At the very least this man should be tarred and feathered.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
MikeN":151y6x15 said:
I heard from a friend of a friend of a neighbour of the bloke who works at the chip shop (swear he's Elvis...) that Steve Evans is a varmint and a cattle rustler. No smoke, and all that.

At the very least this man should be tarred and feathered.
made me laugh mate thanks. a great post.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i have just read darren purse on his twitter account eulogising about cardiff and sheff. wed.what a disgrace,where is his commitment to the club that pays his wages.he made himself unavailable for work and yet swans off to cardiff on a bbc paid jolly.

Sep 20, 2003
Steve Evans":puuc4r0m said:
i have just read darren purse on his twitter account eulogising about cardiff and sheff. wed.what a disgrace,where is his commitment to the club that pays his wages.he made himself unavailable for work and yet swans off to cardiff on a bbc paid jolly.

You young man are a complete c@ck.

What does it matter if Darren does some media work on a day off.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Wozzer":3dadkd36 said:
Steve Evans":3dadkd36 said:

he got himself plenty of days off old boy when he elected to attack two opponents in the debacle at fleetwood. he should have been at home park doing P.R. work and getting himself fit! have you been impressed with Mr. purse this season and what is your opinion about his red card against fleetwood?

Sep 20, 2003
Steve Evans":d9n20e3n said:
Wozzer":d9n20e3n said:
Steve Evans":d9n20e3n said:

he got himself plenty of days off old boy when he elected to attack two opponents in the debacle at fleetwood. he should have been at home park doing P.R. work and getting himself fit! have you been impressed with Mr. purse this season and what is your opinion about his red card against fleetwood?

PR work? What PR work do you have in mind?

He is fit.

What is my opinion about his red at Fleetwood? I am pretty sure that no one on here can state that they have never lost their cool. At least it show's he cares.

Your constant state of anger is very worrying and needs to be tackled before it gets out of hand.