club indiscipline? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

club indiscipline?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
somebody (jake) on the chesterfield match thread was told by a work colleague that an argyle player was seen in a nightclub at 3 am saturday morning.what is going on at our once proud club?if this allegation is true then the club must act immediately and transfer list this man and ensure that he never pulls on the sacred green shirt again!small wonder we are 5th from bottom of the 4th division. :furious:

bodspafc

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 8, 2005
Bristol
Richard Allan":4876pa1e said:
Dont listen too poo, or stir it

This. It was someone saying they had heard that, which doesn't make it true.

Even if it was true, then I don't think transfer listing him and never letting him play for us again is a fair punishment. Perhaps a fine and a talk to by his manager?

I take it you've never been out the night before work (or school)?

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
I heard from someone who was told by someone else that someone I can't remember who was ....... Total BS and shouldn't be spread about. Unless you think there should be a little negativity on this forum!

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
there's no smoke without fire.i believe it personally and the way this player played yesterday it may explain why he was so bad

May 22, 2006
Should this not be on the subset Forum, Rumours of Rumours?

There are plenty of posters who could be accommodated there without bothering Argyle supporters.

bodspafc

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 8, 2005
Bristol
Steve Evans":3dnfe0xg said:
there's no smoke without fire.i believe it personally and the way this player played yesterday it may explain why he was so bad

So if I said that I saw David Beckham in the stands yesterday, does the 'no smoke without fire' theory apply then?

Aug 5, 2009
Steve Evans":35ttlvtj said:

And to think last week you called me a troll! What a hypocritical pr1ck you are

JMS

Jan 1, 2011
Block 3!!
The person who told me this in work also also has a job in Ocena, he says PCH is there every week without fail. He said that he seen PCH in there about 3 o'clock Saturday morning, I don't whether too believe this because I feel that a player would never go out before a match anyway. However reading through tweets yesterday evening it came across that this allegation could be true.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Waraqah":24hig2td said:
Is the OP's signature a joke, or are you saying it in some sort of ironic, 'post-modern' way?
read the post above yours waraqah.i only complain when there is reason to do so.we are 5th from bottom of the 4th

Jake":ise1ryde said:
The person who told me this in work also also has a job in Ocena, he says PCH is there every week without fail. He said that he seen PCH in there about 3 o'clock Saturday morning, I don't whether too believe this because I feel that a player would never go out before a match anyway. However reading through tweets yesterday evening it came across that this allegation could be true.

Really? Every week, even when Argyle are away??
Look alike wannabee maybe?

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
Rubbish in my opinion, I had a look at Paris's tweets at that about that time and he was listening to x-factor songs on youtube.