Clickbait hijack from Hardie thread. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Clickbait hijack from Hardie thread.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Paul, dear Paul <sigh> I doubt whether anyone in their right mind read adverts or pays anything but scant attention to them.

I'm not an advert fan, in any shape or form, BUT people want to chuck money at us, which enables Ian and I to run this site with all the bells and whistles.

However, in dedication to you, Smiffy and Duncan, I have a new signature which I will wear with a certain amount of ironic pride.

Thanks again for your thoughts on an Argyle related website.

Genuine question, do you spend as much time on the Palace site?

Another question, IF you do, how the hell do you earn any money from taxiing?

PS, this thread will self destruct in about an hour (aka be banished to Contact Admin Forum).

• Haha
Reactions: Lancastergreen

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Paul, dear Paul <sigh> I doubt whether anyone in their right mind read adverts or pays anything but scant attention to them.

I'm not an advert fan, in any shape or form, BUT people want to chuck money at us, which enables Ian and I to run this site with all the bells and whistles.

However, in dedication to you, Smiffy and Duncan, I have a new signature which I will wear with a certain amount of ironic pride.

Thanks again for your thoughts on an Argyle related website.

Genuine question, do you spend as much time on the Palace site?

Another question, IF you do, how the hell do you earn any money from taxiing?

PS, this thread will self destruct in about an hour (aka be banished to Contact Admin Forum).
Oh absolutely. I'm not saying anybody should refuse advertising money whilst it is being thrown their way. I was just making an observation that for many, the messages don't necessarily reach their target but that's not your problem.

Why PASOTI? Well you can find the answer to that on your pages in another thread. It is the best footy forum anywhere and is free from the idiots that frequent most others, including those primarily talking Crystal Palace. I was introduced to PASOTI by my late friend Richard Davy who was a massive Argyle fan. He sold me the idea of coming on here over 15 years ago now and I have never left.

As for the taxi earnings, it brings in enough to support my Palace travelling. Fortunately the poor public transport down here means I'm always busy when I choose to go out. Three days per week is all I do now.

Reactions: IJN

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Oh absolutely. I'm not saying anybody should refuse advertising money whilst it is being thrown their way. I was just making an observation that for many, the messages don't necessarily reach their target but that's not your problem.

Why PASOTI? Well you can find the answer to that on your pages in another thread. It is the best footy forum anywhere and is free from the idiots that frequent most others, including those primarily talking Crystal Palace. I was introduced to PASOTI by my late friend Richard Davy who was a massive Argyle fan. He sold me the idea of coming on here over 15 years ago now and I have never left.

As for the taxi earnings, it brings in enough to support my Palace travelling. Fortunately the poor public transport down here means I'm always busy when I choose to go out. Three days per week is all I do now.
So youre not even an Argyle fan?
I often take a look at other forums and I think they are crap in caparison to this one, this one is smooth and easy to navigate.
Pasoti do so many good things and give away so many things, its a shame others like you don't go back to where you're supposed to be and report and say hey look at this site and what they do, why aren't we?
Fair play to you though for following a real football club, it cant be easy following that team of yours ;)

Reactions: Lundan Cabbie

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
So youre not even an Argyle fan?
I often take a look at other forums and I think they are crap in caparison to this one, this one is smooth and easy to navigate.
Pasoti do so many good things and give away so many things, its a shame others like you don't go back to where you're supposed to be and report and say hey look at this site and what they do, why aren't we?
Fair play to you though for following a real football club, it cant be easy following that team of yours ;)
Palace were my local team as a kid and my first game was in 1968. I now live in Plymouth but still go home and away each week. Last season over 18,000 miles. That's more than the Argyle team travelled! As they say though, you can change your wife but you cannot change your football team. :)

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
Palace were my local team as a kid and my first game was in 1968. I now live in Plymouth but still go home and away each week. Last season over 18,000 miles. That's more than the Argyle team travelled! As they say though, you can change your wife but you cannot change your football team. :)
Some 'suffering' there.