๐ŸšŒ Chelsea Travel ๐Ÿš | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

๐ŸšŒ Chelsea Travel ๐Ÿš

L G

โ™ฃ๏ธ PACSA Member
โœ… Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
I've been asked to let you all know that Roselyn Coaches are running a coach to the Chelsea for the FA Cup match, leaving from St Austell and picking up at Par, Lostwithiel and Bodmin (if required).
Anyone interested phone 01726 813737 and ask to speak to Tracey. (she will be able to give you more details)

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 17, 2014
Great news! Spoke to Tracey who said there have been many enquiries but most waiting to confirm ticket purchase. Cost ยฃ44. My pick up from Tesco 4.05a.m

Mar 11, 2011
Are there still any coaches running from Bude or Bideford areas to Home Park......Getting too old
to drive all the time ! Any details gratefully received
Yes, Tilleyโ€™s Coaches of Wainhouse Corner still run to all home games.
I understand that they are not running to Chelsea though.

Jun 24, 2008
Sorry to hijack your coach message but I wondered if anyone else is planning on driving to Reading and getting to Stamford Bridge that way?

I have been recommended to do train from Reading to Piccadilly then district line to Fulham Broadway. But some contrasting reports online of taking train to Paddington and presumably taking the same district line.

Any advice from the well travelled? Also, any suggestions on parking in Reading near the train station?

Reactions: L G
May 8, 2011
Sorry to hijack your coach message but I wondered if anyone else is planning on driving to Reading and getting to Stamford Bridge that way?

I have been recommended to do train from Reading to Piccadilly then district line to Fulham Broadway. But some contrasting reports online of taking train to Paddington and presumably taking the same district line.

Any advice from the well travelled? Also, any suggestions on parking in Reading near the train station?
The only Piccadilly you can get to by train from Reading is Manchester Piccadilly. I think your information is a bit dodgy.
If they mean the Piccadilly line you need to get on it from somewhere in London. The two western terminus for the Piccadilly line are Uxbridge or Heathrow. I do know some people use Osterley station just off the M4 to park up and travel into London.
If you use the Piccadilly line you would need to change at Earls Court to get to Fulham Broadway.

Last edited:
Reactions: macleanie

bigalf

R.I.P
Dec 13, 2005
Keyham

You will not be to get from Reading to Piccadilly! The choices are Paddington (25 Minutes fast train, 50 Minutes Slow) Or Reading to Waterloo which takes about an hour and a half. Train to Paddington. Tube entrance opposite Platform 10, District line train to Wimbledon and get off at Fulham Broadway for the ground or Earls Court if you want a pint or a bite to eat

bigalf

R.I.P
Dec 13, 2005
Keyham

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
The only Piccadilly you can get to by train from Reading is Manchester Piccadilly. I think your information is a bit dodgy.
If they mean the Piccadilly line you need to get on it from somewhere in London. The two western terminus for the Piccadilly line are Uxbridge or Heathrow. I do know some people use Osterley station just off the M4 to park up and travel into London.
If you use the Piccadilly line you would need to change at Earls Court to get to Fulham Broadway.
Slow train from Reading to Ealing Broadway perhaps was the idea? District Line to Earls Court?

L G

โ™ฃ๏ธ PACSA Member
โœ… Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.

I was once the Hijack King:ninja:

• Haha
Oct 16, 2016
If this helps at all:
Booked the Prem at Chiswick Fri- Sun (3 miles from SB) two nights twin at ยฃ45 each

GWR train Plym- Lon Pad Friday 4th (direct as works donโ€™t start until Saturday 5th) return Sunday 6th (super off peak) ยฃ71

Thatโ€™s a return train and two nights accommodation ยฃ136. Thatโ€™s a really good way to make a trip of it and relatively economically

Reactions: Ponty