🚌 Chelsea Travel 🚝 | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

🚌 Chelsea Travel 🚝

May 21, 2010
taunton
I'm driving up to Taunton Saturday morning, leaving car at Premier Inn hotel, then walking the short way to Taunton train station to get the 7:28 train. Gets me in Paddington at 9:29. Get train back to Taunton at 17:04, and spend a night in Taunton premier Inn. Cost of hotel £35, and train return £54. Great deal, and avoids the rail works.

Reactions: macleanie
May 16, 2016
If this helps at all:
Booked the Prem at Chiswick Fri- Sun (3 miles from SB) two nights twin at £45 each

GWR train Plym- Lon Pad Friday 4th (direct as works don’t start until Saturday 5th) return Sunday 6th (super off peak) £71

That’s a return train and two nights accommodation £136. That’s a really good way to make a trip of it and relatively economically
Have you used a discount card too ?

Reactions: leeroy221

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Reactions: Guiri Green
Jun 24, 2008
I'm driving up to Taunton Saturday morning, leaving car at Premier Inn hotel, then walking the short way to Taunton train station to get the 7:28 train. Gets me in Paddington at 9:29. Get train back to Taunton at 17:04, and spend a night in Taunton premier Inn. Cost of hotel £35, and train return £54. Great deal, and avoids the rail works.
Thanks for the info, we switched our plans to do something similar. With the 1h20 drive to Taunton its saved us plenty on train tickets 👍

Reactions: taunton pilgrim
May 8, 2011
One thing to note is that face coverings will still be mandatory on any TFL services, being the tube, buses or overground. It is possible you could be refused entry to a station without one. Could quite well be enforced in the queues at Fulham Broadway after the game.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
One thing to note is that face coverings will still be mandatory on any TFL services, being the tube, buses or overground. It is possible you could be refused entry to a station without one. Could quite well be enforced in the queues at Fulham Broadway after the game.
There won’t be any queues at Fulham Broadway after the game because it will be closed as it always is after Chelsea games. Make sure you plan your journey for after the match and know which way you should be heading.

bigalf

R.I.P
Dec 13, 2005
Keyham
There won’t be any queues at Fulham Broadway after the game because it will be closed as it always is after Chelsea games. Make sure you plan your journey for after the match and know which way you should be heading.
Not according to TFL it isn't

Apr 8, 2013
I need some advice me and my son are about to book are train tickets if we were going to book the 16:21 return train from waterloo would that give us plenty of time to get there after the game my son just told there is no replays and can go extra time and penalty's I know its wishful thinking but you never know. Thanks

May 8, 2011
I need some advice me and my son are about to book are train tickets if we were going to book the 16:21 return train from waterloo would that give us plenty of time to get there after the game my son just told there is no replays and can go extra time and penalty's I know its wishful thinking but you never know. Thanks
If you are getting the Waterloo to Exeter service you can get on at Clapham Junction, that is about 10 minutes by train from West Brompton station which is 20 minutes walk from Stamford Bridge.
You can buy a ticket from West Brompton to the station you are travelling to.