Charlton v Argyle Match Thread | Page 18 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Charlton v Argyle Match Thread

Jan 30, 2016
In the first half we pressed well and in fact had periods of sustained pressure on Charlton, but two silly mistakes at the back handed the game to them. Why did we not buy that Stockley when he was at Exeter ? SS will have a job on as several key players went missing tonight.

Dec 3, 2005
Hopefully we will learn alot from this game, maybe some tactical mistakes for an away game.
Only look forward from here and sort ourselves out, especially for our AWAY games.
I look forward to some of you looking back at your comments and hopefully further into the season having to eat your words.

Reactions: Sparkypete
Dec 3, 2005
Totally feel for the green army that are there- i am totally lost for words
Would love to be a fly on the wall in the dressing room when they trudge off the pitch
Schuey's post match interview will be rather interesting
Will we learn from this mauling - i guess we will see come Saturday
Sounded like the supporters actually there, stayed and SUPPORTED the team till the end of the match, well done to them!

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Over confident, Sloppy, we may benefit in the long run if lessons are learned.

Reactions: Tugboat

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I know we had a man sent off but conceding 5 is never acceptable, particularly against a team you finished above in the league last season. All the more frustrating that our levels were so, so low tonight when on Saturday they were so high. Chalk and cheese.

Jannerz

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 30, 2022
It’s not a time to panic or go over the top. We’re a good team we just set up and executed badly tonight. We need an away game plan. Derek Adams had one, I’m loathed to say, and we have the ability to work it out. Coyg

Oct 31, 2015
Not good enough but please everyone stay calm.

Can't dress it up this was a tonking and we were sh1te but let's look after 10 games. Twice in 3 x season Charlton have laid it on us big style. God I hate football 🤣

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I’d bring in Nigel for Wilson, Butcher for Houghton, Galloway for Gillesphey and Mayor for Hardie and give Whittaker a shot up front

Oh and I’d refund the travelling supporters tickets and travel.

SS takes a lot of the responsibility tonight. The early signs where there and they bypassed him.

Removed by Mods all round

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Argyle tried, and the away kit looked smart but that was about the best that could be said really. Argyle were given a lesson on how to successfully pass to a team player in space at pace. One would have thought that Charlton was the relegated Championship from last season rather than The Posh. I hope they can pick themselves up for Saturday but it must give FGR some fillip to see Argyle are poor travellers.

May 16, 2015
The table is already reflecting who the bookies think will finish in the top 8 in the league, apart from Exeter. We certainly won’t finish above mid table unless we can sort out our tactical approach away from home.