FourFourTwo Key Player: Mike Cooper

FourFourTwo Predicted Finish: 10th

Team News to follow...​

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Tough game this. Yet another team we face that has considerably bigger financial clout when it comes to the playing budget.

Head says we’ll give a good account of ourselves but will lose by the odd goal.

I’ll be pleased to get a point and be able to start an unbeaten run going.

COYG’s!! 🇳🇬 ⚽️

Reactions: elburtontrev

Jannerz

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 30, 2022
I was quite impressed with Charlton last season against us, but they underperformed across the season. I feel they will be stronger again this season. I was listening to Dan Scarr and Schueys pre match interviews and both mentioned about the importance of being on the front foot, pushing up the back line and keeping the tempo up. Things that were slightly off in the other formation, but are key to us. I hope we will see a similar performance level tonight, because consistency is key to promotion. Looking forward to it more than ever. coyg

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
We need to be in their faces before they're in ours! If we can wrestle the early initiative and get Mumba, Mayor and Azaz on the ball, I have every confidence we will win the game.
If we retreat into our shell as we did so often last season away from home against the bigger sides, we'll get beat.
Easier said than done, I know, but I long for a performance away against one of the "budgeted big boys" where we really put a marker down. You know, a real Sturrock mark 1 team at Hillsborough performance..

Jul 12, 2016
I was quite impressed with Charlton last season against us, but they underperformed across the season. I feel they will be stronger again this season. I was listening to Dan Scarr and Schueys pre match interviews and both mentioned about the importance of being on the front foot, pushing up the back line and keeping the tempo up. Things that were slightly off in the other formation, but are key to us. I hope we will see a similar performance level tonight, because consistency is key to promotion. Looking forward to it more than ever. coyg
Consistency is key to promotion but this is only our fourth game in the league!
It’s a long season.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
1660671970998.png

Whittaker in for Mayor

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Schuey certainly using the squad- will be interesting to see the subs he uses from 60 minutes plus