Camara made available for transfer | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Camara made available for transfer

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Next

We will miss him but anyone who doesn’t want to be here we should move on and get what we can for him. We did ok when he was away in the African Nations and we will be fine when he moves to the Championship as I’m sure that’s where he (and his agent) sees his level.

It’s mooted that Schuey spotted him first so no reason he won’t have others on his radar.

Nov 11, 2020
It is the same policy that Peterborough has, which is why Broom is available for transfer.
I assume therefore that all the other players in the final year of their contract will also be available for transfer.
Only if you can get a decent fee for them

Jul 12, 2016
I think the club have this policy wrong.

Arguably our best outfield player, very hard to replace for pocket money. He clearly likes playing for the club so I don't buy the argument that he won't give his all. Do we now accept a lowball bid?

It makes it very difficult to extract good value from a transfer fee now we've made a public statement.

Feels very naive.
“He clearly likes playing for the club” Yeh that’s why he’s leaving us even though he’s contracted!

Mar 23, 2008
Agree with clubs stance. They prob feel his head has been turned, so why let him go through the motions to leave on a free next summer?
Have a sneaky suspicion the grass may not be greener, how many clubs will pay a decent fee for him at Championship level when he's lacked end product in league 1? Could paint himself into a corner.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
He's not leaving us Oldy. we're making him available in the hope we'll get a decent wedge.

Agree 100% with Bubbs, we move on.

Reactions: saxman
Aug 22, 2020
Agree with clubs stance. They prob feel his head has been turned, so why let him go through the motions to leave on a free next summer?
Have a sneaky suspicion the grass may not be greener, how many clubs will be a decent fee for him at Championship level when he's lacked end product in league 1? Could paint himself into a corner.
He does everything else right though, now he’s not going to be an argyle player you can’t argue that he’s not a good footballer, he’s top notch been one of the best at argyle we’ve seen in a long time

Oct 8, 2005
cattedown
We will miss him because when he plays well he’s very very good. He will be extremely hard to replace. Having said that he will need to be more consistent to be a championship player.

Feb 8, 2005
It is the same policy that Peterborough has, which is why Broom is available for transfer.
I assume therefore that all the other players in the final year of their contract will also be available for transfer.
I suspect not, otherwise most of the team would be up for sale!!

Mar 16, 2009
London
“He clearly likes playing for the club” Yeh that’s why he’s leaving us even though he’s contracted!

He's under contract for another year. Perhaps he doesn't want to commit to longer?

Feels more like the club and their rigid policy rather than an unhappy player.

Mar 23, 2008
He does everything else right though, now he’s not going to be an argyle player you can’t argue that he’s not a good footballer, he’s top notch been one of the best at argyle we’ve seen in a long time
Yes not trying to rewrite history, he's given his all for us, great engine a decent player. However we need more goals from midfield.
Best at Argyle for a long time? Don't get that to be honest, better than Carey? Lamieras? Bradley? Mayor?
As I say he's done well for us but won't make many fans best ever Argyle XI.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Club can't be held to ransom by any one player otherwise how many others would be demanding substantial rise.

Would expect a number of other clubs will be interested either at Championship level or one of the League One "big boys". Should work to our advantage if a mini bidding war breaks out.

Maybe Mr Lowe will offer something for Pan following his recent clear out. From the players point of view, though, he may recall being subbed off by Mr Lowe after about 10 mins at Fleetwood.

Reactions: macleanie

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
I enjoyed watching Pan play but we move on. Let’s hope a few clubs want him and a bidding war starts. I will miss his gangling leggy runs though 😊