Buses | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Buses

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
dunlop":fwosa9d0 said:
Keepitgreen":fwosa9d0 said:
Keith Bulley said at the SGs yesterday that the break even income is about £500 (which is all Citybus are interested in, they're not in it to make a profit) and they are taking on average about £400. If the service is taken away they will have to give (I believe) 60 days notice. Maybe someone else who was also at the SGs can confirm the figures.

Correct Keith also said he will try to get the busses advertised in the local press.
Are some routes better used than others? It would be a shame to lose a route that paid its way because others may not.

Mar 10, 2011
Good morning everyone,

I read in the Herald that not many people are using the Argyle Special buses and they are going to be stopped unless more supporters use them, what do people think of them? I know a couple of people who use them and say it is better than getting a couple of buses to HP!!!

Dec 1, 2009
United Kingdom
The free bus is a good idea and I would use it but from where I live in Ford the bus comes from Saltash and is too early ,if there was a bus that came along to get me there a bit later I would use it

Jan 11, 2009
Numbers have also dropped drastically on the Coaches bringing fans to HP from Bodmin, St Austell and Launceston.......they are now really only used by hardened fans and ST holders.

May 31, 2010
Plymouth
Just had word that the buses will stop running AFTER the York City match on December 8th.

The company are losing a lot of money so it's perhaps not surprising. Now if we'd been at the top of the table..........

Aug 28, 2012
pilgrimB173":2l03bfmg said:
Just had word that the buses will stop running AFTER the York City match on December 8th.

The company are losing a lot of money so it's perhaps not surprising. Now if we'd been at the top of the table..........

Well .... we might be :lol: :lol: