Buses | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Buses

Dec 1, 2009
United Kingdom
Does anyone know the Argyle special bus timetable, I live in Ford and so i would get a bus from Wolseley Road outside Plymco.
Any help please :scarf:

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
mikeyj":2qqqve39 said:
Does anyone know the Argyle special bus timetable, I live in Ford and so i would get a bus from Wolseley Road outside Plymco.
Any help please :scarf:

:shock: I park the car further away than that sometimes!

As has already been said though, they are only run on Saturdays.

tonsk

Nov 13, 2010
Wiltshire
Does anybody know if the matchday Argyle special buses are still running.

If so, it is possible to get just a single away from HP after the match (I will be going to the fan fest).

If anyone uses the buses are they reliable.

Thanks (an exiled green)

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Greenbow":389jcqem said:

If so, it is possible to get just a single away from HP after the match (I will be going to the fan fest).

Thanks (an exiled green)

Greenbow
I use the buses sometimes they are as far as I am concerned reliable and I have caught the bus on the return jouney only.

Hope that helps.

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
dunlop":9ed8lgt7 said:
Greenbow":9ed8lgt7 said:

Thanks (an exiled green)

Greenbow
I use the buses sometimes they are as far as I am concerned reliable and I have caught the bus on the return jouney only.

Hope that helps.

If you have a "day-rider" ticket you can use that as well as the concessionary pass and the CityBus monthly / weekly pass.

If it's just a one-off you can use the bus after the game but they'll charge you the round-trip fare.

Normally leaves just after 5.

A

Alexander

Concern is being raised by City Bus Bus about the underuse of the Football Specials, if usage does not increase they will be taken off. Use them or lose them.

Jun 16, 2006
Alexander":517xb5a5 said:
Concern is being raised by City Bus Bus about the underuse of the Football Specials, if usage does not increase they will be taken off. Use them or lose them.
If it wasn't £9 from Crownhill for me and two children I would

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Stuart_C":2y2r1j4t said:
Alexander":2y2r1j4t said:
If it wasn't £9 from Crownhill for me and two children I would
Probably cheaper to get a taxi.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Keith Bulley said at the SGs yesterday that the break even income is about £500 (which is all Citybus are interested in, they're not in it to make a profit) and they are taking on average about £400. If the service is taken away they will have to give (I believe) 60 days notice. Maybe someone else who was also at the SGs can confirm the figures.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Keepitgreen":11cym2q1 said:
Keith Bulley said at the SGs yesterday that the break even income is about £500 (which is all Citybus are interested in, they're not in it to make a profit) and they are taking on average about £400. If the service is taken away they will have to give (I believe) 60 days notice. Maybe someone else who was also at the SGs can confirm the figures.

Correct Keith also said he will try to get the busses advertised in the local press.