Burnley 0 - 1 Argyle. FA Youth Cup. | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Burnley 0 - 1 Argyle. FA Youth Cup.

Oct 2, 2009
Fulwood Lancs
Typical, never seen Argyle win at Burnley. Been bed ridden with proper flu (not the man type) so couldn't make it but what a fantastic result.
Fair play to the commentators who were both obviously Burnley-minded. They were very complimentary about Argyle during the whole game.

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
Awesome win, well done Kevin and the boys, what a journey they are on.

Feb 28, 2016
They ain’t no mugs not surprised but very proud again, (and I think Bill Craske is from Cornwall Ian!) Well done lads!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Bob Lord, Ralph Coates, Leighton James, Ashley Barnes your boys took one hell of a beating.

:scarf:

May 8, 2011
Billy Craske is originally from Cornwall but his family moved to Ivybride so he could attend the Argyle academy there.
Never underestimate the dedication and sacrifices parents make to try to help their sons potential careers.
He has a younger brother in the Argyle youth set who is rumoured to be quite talented.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
My opinion after U18 2-1 win against Portsmouth on 1st September.
I checked with an Argyle 'tracksuit' after the game and he told me that Billy Craske was no 7. He really was the best player on the pitch today. Quick, clever feet and determined. Learning dark arts too by holding ball in the corner quadrant at the end. I was also impressed with our no 3 and no 9 could have scored 4 although he did make a good run and cross for our second goal. Disappointing that there were no team sheets or announcements but it was a very enjoyable game which we definitely deserved to win. More at HP please.
The chap on Gate 26 asked me if I was a scout but I showed him my season ticket.
In addition to Billy Craske, Ryan Law was no 3 and Luke Jephcott was no 9.
Those 2 results are an incredible achievement by 'all of our own' lads.

Tynan One Nil

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
Congratulations to them all, really enjoyed the Man City game and now after this result the “scouts” will definitely be out in force - hopefully one or two will break through here and have long Argo careers like Hodgie.