BRENDAN GUILFOYLE PRESS RELEASE - ANOTHER TWIST | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

BRENDAN GUILFOYLE PRESS RELEASE - ANOTHER TWIST

A

Anonymous

Charlie Wood":2dfdr2nz said:
Why is tomorrow massive, Chris? Seems to me all is done and dusted and we'll only receive more of the same reassurances tomorrow. I really can't see we'd be given any straight answers over the FL share transfer queries. Is it a pointless exercise?

Charlie, it aint over until it's over.

The press and TC crews will be there, we have a first class venue, paid for by PAFC fans.

The footballing world will see Argyle fans, in their many hundreds gathered in a united front, showing what this club means to us.

IF the Heaney thing goes t*ts up, we need the people that are invited, to see what this club really is.

Do you know, James Brent is totally gobsmacked by Argyle fans, he can't believe the passion and drive we show when we do what we do, he always comments on it.

We need to get the message across, what a really special club this is.

That's why it's 'massive'.

Imagine, just imagine, if this club goes down the drain, can you imagine what any Argyle fan will think of himself/herself for not being at the biggest gathering of PAFC fans outside a football match.

Argyle fans will have paid £2000 for this meeting in the middle of the worst recession we have all seen, is that not massive in itself?

Oct 4, 2010
I'm no good with links, but a release on the FL website says a 'number of issues' or such wording need to be resolved. I read this that P&A had two ways to jump, and rather than liquidate, (pressure was rising on that one) they have shovelled the blame over to Ridsdale and the FL..

Surely BG must have SEEN the Heaney money to have made such a definitive statement after all the 'ollocks that has spouted forth over the last few weeks? If not and it doesn't happen, what little cred he has left, will be totally shotaway.

Mar 23, 2008
And next week when it doesnt happen, maybe give it one more week? If by then its close maybe another week. If by then its not done then we will hear of a deadline of yet another week. So on and so forth. Talk to Brent for flips sake even as a plan b.

A

Anonymous

IJN":4zc6rj89 said:
Charlie Wood":4zc6rj89 said:
Why is tomorrow massive, Chris? Seems to me all is done and dusted and we'll only receive more of the same reassurances tomorrow. I really can't see we'd be given any straight answers over the FL share transfer queries. Is it a pointless exercise?

The press and TC crews will be there, we have a first class venue, paid for by PAFC fans.

The footballing world will see Argyle fans, in their many hundreds gathered in a united front, showing what this club means to us.

IF the Heaney thing goes t*ts up, we need the people that are invited, to see what this club really is.

Do you know, James Brent is totally gobsmacked by Argyle fans, he can't believe the passion and drive we show when we do what we do, he always comments on it.

Imagine, just imagine, if this club goes down the drain, can you imagine what any Argyle fan will think of himself/herself for not being at the biggest gathering of PAFC fans outside a football match.

Argyle fans will have paid £2000 for this meeting in the middle of the worst recession we have all seen, is that not massive in itself?

Spot on. Nothing needs adding to that in my view expect if you are unhappy with what you are hearing Charlie then come along and have your say!

Chris

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
peeing into the wind springs to mind.

Its pretty clear that Brendan see's only 2 options in this. BIL or liquidation.

A

Anonymous

Tugboat":2ic7jds3 said:
pi$$ing into the wind springs to mind.

Then it is up to us, starting tomorrow to let him know that isn't acceptable.

Chris

A

Anonymous

IJN":oe5xqb2f said:
Charlie Wood":oe5xqb2f said:

Thats the advert weve been looking for!

Well done ian.

Nail on the head!
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

C

Charlie Wood

Chris Webb":2fl9clfi said:
IJN":2fl9clfi said:
Charlie Wood":2fl9clfi said:

Spot on. Nothing needs adding to that in my view expect if you are unhappy with what you are hearing Charlie then come along and have your say!

Chris

Don't worry Chris, I always do :D and I will

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Chris Webb":1a7mvu1h said:
Tugboat":1a7mvu1h said:

Chris
If BG thinks liquidation's acceptable, I don't care what 'legal justification' he's hiding behind, it's a disgrace.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
IJN":2k02y2lb said:
Charlie Wood":2k02y2lb said:

Yes, thought it best I bring my own people :lol:

A

Anonymous

tonycholwell":q6ui2vd9 said:
IJN":q6ui2vd9 said:
Charlie Wood":q6ui2vd9 said:

Yes, thought it best I bring my own people :lol:

Tony

You are the first speaker on. I couldn't let your attendance be marked without a trip to the stage! :grin:

A

Anonymous

:greensmile:

You are a plonker.

Time for you Friday meal, isn't it?

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Green_Matt":2lofrv6d said:
Chris Webb":2lofrv6d said:
Tugboat":2lofrv6d said:

Chris
If BG thinks liquidation's acceptable, I don't care what 'legal justification' he's hiding behind, it's a disgrace.

Matt, I dont think Liquidation is on anyones mind, even now if Heaney does not/can not complete by TUESDAY Brenda knows there is a viable alternative offer still on the table. As such that would have to be considered.

Having said all that completion by Tuesday does sound rather definite.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
IJN":wgc84xhk said:
:greensmile:

You are a planker.

Time for you Friday meal, isn't it?

Sadly, not this Friday Ian, been out all day and lot of typing still to do + I need to be up v early tomorrow to get down to Exmoor before coming west.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Green_Matt":22ltsboy said:
Chris Webb":22ltsboy said:
Tugboat":22ltsboy said:

Chris

This whole administration process has been a disgrace. He's not into the caring of football club survival, what worries him most is getting the £££ for his companys service and reputation.