Bradford v Argyle match thread | Page 16 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bradford v Argyle match thread

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
GreenSam":13b1rexh said:
BadBoy":13b1rexh said:
earl grey":13b1rexh said:
BadBoy":13b1rexh said:
Good work chaps lets slaughter hourihane before the game starts, maybe as with Walton the responsibility will bring out the best in him.

Yeah but Walton was a 'badboy' with potential and ability, that's why I was adamant he should be captain...tonight's 'captain' doesn't have 1/100th of that ability.

That's utter drivel mate you and Stephens dad should get together and then you can agree with each other
Stephens Dad hated Walton too :lol:

Amazed how people can't at least acknowledge Hourihane has talent. A lot of people have questions about his decision making but there is no way he doesn't have raw ability.

What you on about Sam? Where did I say I hate Walton?
Not hated as a person, maybe that was the wrong choice of words but I remember you thought he was terrible.

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
GreenMatt":3ebdnui8 said:
SurreyGreen":3ebdnui8 said:
Steve Evans":3ebdnui8 said:
surrey green, how bad was chadwick tonight?
Bad, tyler harvey much better when he came on!
Thought Chadwick was better in the second when he had a lot better balls to him and some support. Bringing on Harvey felt like Fletcher had given up on the game and just wanted to give Harvey some game time.
Yeah I agree he was better 2nd. But why no madjo?

Jul 6, 2005
ealinggreen":bq9s8m8s said:
That does not excuse you calling Ro dumber,you are pathetic.
It's a reference to his ability as a football coach.

Do you think his work as a coach is even remotely acceptable?

PS Ro is Dumb, Nance is Dumber.

Oct 6, 2005
Winchester
demportdave":sd1cwuf9 said:
bodspafc":sd1cwuf9 said:
tigertony":sd1cwuf9 said:
'Dumb & dumber'?

CF and Nancy

I know who he meant, I was asking him to show a bit of respect to them. One has devoted most of his career to the club and I think that was very disrespectful.

It's one thing calling for a change in management, but it's not on when people start insulting them.
Ro is an Argyle legend... as a player.

But he is no longer a player, he is an integral part of probably the most inept and incompetent Managerial team we are ever likely to see at HP.

I'm pretty sure he's a great guy socially, as is Nanckivell no doubt, but that's not the issue.

They are rapidly taking us into Non-League football and that is completely unacceptable.

Do you still respect them as much when they are doing such damage to our club?

yeah I still respect them, it's not as if they are doing it intentionally, theym just not that good at it.

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
That they are doing their best is a given and for that they deserve respect.All of them must know that they are not capable of doing the job , for this they do not deserve respect.Please resign now all of you , you are quite frankly embarrasing.

Mar 3, 2012
Graham Evans":1o4jcnyv said:
That they are doing their best is a given and for that they deserve respect.All of them must know that they are not capable of doing the job , for this they do not deserve respect.Please resign now all of you , you are quite frankly embarrasing.

Well said.

This team have lost so many games and even to another BSS team. The thing is, unlike last season, is the fact we were in administration. This club right now is in free fall and if it goes into the BSP (God forbid) Then I can actually see us getting relegated from that.

This team needs sorting, to the point of completely scrapping the staff and the players. Honestly, the only one we have who will go for some money is Bhasera, likely for 100k. Lecointe and Young we should have sold at the time, now, we might get around £10,000 for them.

Fletcher out. This has gone on for insanely too long.