Bradford v Argyle match thread | Page 15 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bradford v Argyle match thread

bodspafc

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 8, 2005
Bristol
demportdave":3eg39yqt said:
SurreyGreen":3eg39yqt said:
Great 2nd half, much better.
Yeah, must have really been Great, yet another goal-less performance even though he brought on the other half of that great goal scoring duo for the finale.

We managed to keep 11 men on the field, so did we "give it a right go in the last 10 minutes?"

If so, no doubt we were very unlucky yet again but it should be enough to keep Fletcher and Dumb & Dumber in their jobs for at least another month.

'Dumb & dumber'? Sorry, I agree that the management should go, but please have a bit of respect.

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
SurreyGreen":24ap7612 said:
Where did I say I want him in?
Chill dude massive kudos to you for going all that way admire you being able to take something positive from yet another defeat.

Surely Leatherhead must be a more attractive option similar standard cheap as chips and your home in ten minutes.

(just kidding)

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
I agree he has to go, but don't insult him or staff or boo him out. He should resign and let experience in. Come on fletch the players are good Enough.

bodspafc

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 8, 2005
Bristol
tigertony":2134jfw9 said:
'Dumb & dumber'?

CF and Nancy

I know who he meant, I was asking him to show a bit of respect to them. One has devoted most of his career to the club and I think that was very disrespectful.

It's one thing calling for a change in management, but it's not on when people start insulting them.

Dec 3, 2005
CF did the honourable thing last season and stuck with Argyle.

Now he must do the honourable thing and resign.
(Resign as in leave honourable not as in resign as in resigning a new contract) lol

bodspafc

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 8, 2005
Bristol
djg145":dufw1q65 said:
CF did the honourable thing last season and stuck with Argyle.

Now he must do the honourable thing and resign.
(Resign as in leave honourable not as in resign as in resigning a new contract) lol

Ah, I wondered why everyone was calling for him to sign a new contract :lol:

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
SurreyGreen":28x9l0rk said:
I agree he has to go, but don't insult him or staff or boo him out. He should resign and let experience in. Come on fletch the players are good Enough.

Course we should boo him. How else can the fans mske themselves heard?

Sep 28, 2003
London
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Fletcher sticking with us through admin means he's financially much better off? He was on a huge contract that IS being paid to him, so he will end up with far more money from staying than he would if he had quit?

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
Womble":l5dhyxmw said:
SurreyGreen":l5dhyxmw said:

Course we should boo him. How else can the fans mske themselves heard?
You can choose to boo, I just don't think its beneficial.

Jul 6, 2005
bodspafc":32tfxkdt said:
tigertony":32tfxkdt said:
'Dumb & dumber'?

CF and Nancy

I know who he meant, I was asking him to show a bit of respect to them. One has devoted most of his career to the club and I think that was very disrespectful.

It's one thing calling for a change in management, but it's not on when people start insulting them.
Ro is an Argyle legend... as a player.

But he is no longer a player, he is an integral part of probably the most inept and incompetent Managerial team we are ever likely to see at HP.

I'm pretty sure he's a great guy socially, as is Nanckivell no doubt, but that's not the issue.

They are rapidly taking us into Non-League football and that is completely unacceptable.

Do you still respect them as much when they are doing such damage to our club?

Jul 23, 2008
St.Austell
SurreyGreen":2q5twhnw said:
Steve Evans":2q5twhnw said:
surrey green, how bad was chadwick tonight?
Bad, tyler harvey much better when he came on!
Thought Chadwick was better in the second when he had a lot better balls to him and some support. Bringing on Harvey felt like Fletcher had given up on the game and just wanted to give Harvey some game time.