Board of directors (Posted November 2011) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Board of directors (Posted November 2011)

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Damon.Lenszner":2wuvvfvh said:
justanotherfan":2wuvvfvh said:
I have no business acumen nor any knowledge of running a football club, but hasn`t this been tried before? Just prior to administration? Seems to me the idea of the club generating it`s own income is safer and more sustainable. I think the ethos of a successful Plymouth Argyle should be "no debt". I don`t believe in risk/reward.

i would love the club to have no debt - unfortunately under the current regime we have been saddled with debt for another 4 years. James is making his money from the associated property deals. He could sell a chunk of shares in the football club and put the funds into the team. No additional debt plus investment into the team.

As long as he could find someone to buy the shares! Not that easy I'd have thought ...

D

Damon.Lenszner

warney":243yha2a said:
Damon.Lenszner":243yha2a said:
justanotherfan":243yha2a said:
I have no business acumen nor any knowledge of running a football club, but hasn`t this been tried before? Just prior to administration? Seems to me the idea of the club generating it`s own income is safer and more sustainable. I think the ethos of a successful Plymouth Argyle should be "no debt". I don`t believe in risk/reward.

i would love the club to have no debt - unfortunately under the current regime we have been saddled with debt for another 4 years. James is making his money from the associated property deals. He could sell a chunk of shares in the football club and put the funds into the team. No additional debt plus investment into the team.

As long as he could find someone to buy the shares! Not that easy I'd have thought ...

Hence my question to Nikkk,, who obviously has thought about it.