Blackburn 3 - 1 Peterborough FT | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Blackburn 3 - 1 Peterborough FT

Jul 12, 2016
IMHO we still have all the work to do to reach the playoffs.Those of you that scoff at this suggestion presumably did not witness our display against Portsmouth.
Without Taylor we are clueless in attack - just look back at our early season form.
My concern is that we will finish the season the same as we started it.Hope I'm wrong.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Jimmytheoneo":29q7sxz3 said:
Just seen Steve Evans post match interview on Posh tv
Still blaming the ref for a missed pen decision and a red card offence
Nothing changes!

Probably wanted to get away on the coach so he may well have recorded that before the game!! ;) :lol:

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
oldage":33aqebnp said:
IMHO we still have all the work to do to reach the playoffs.Those of you that scoff at this suggestion presumably did not witness our display against Portsmouth.
Without Taylor we are clueless in attack - just look back at our early season form.
My concern is that we will finish the season the same as we started it.Hope I'm wrong.

I share the concern and far too many on here are assuming the fact we have games in hand we are a shoe in for the play offs.
We have a tough run in mainly away from home and our only "easy" game is Gillingham by which time it might be too late.

For me Taylors injury will be season defining. Miss 1 game and we may be alright but miss any longer and I can see us dropping out the top 6.

We were toothless against a poor pompey team

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Message for Sam and Oldage -
It's Friday, it's been a long week. Football tomorrow. Cheer up.

Solution - pm each other.

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
I didn’t see either side taking risks for the win on Saturday, rather both seemed satisfied not to lose.

A draw is not that much use to Northampton.

I expect us to be patient and pick them off on the break.

Jan 6, 2004
samjones":hf4qrsm9 said:
oldage":hf4qrsm9 said:

I share the concern and far too many on here are assuming the fact we have games in hand we are a shoe in for the play offs.
We have a tough run in mainly away from home and our only "easy" game is Gillingham by which time it might be too late.

For me Taylors injury will be season defining. Miss 1 game and we may be alright but miss any longer and I can see us dropping out the top 6.

We were toothless against a poor pompey team

Sam your prediction history this season is beyond appalling - have you ever thought about just giving up opining on what might happen?