Big Green Lottery. | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Big Green Lottery.

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
I wish mate! I just didn’t check anything and the cheque turned up! I thought it was junk mail to strait with 🤣

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Lots of Pasoti'ites in those two weeks. 👏

I see Stew the Noo has won yet again!! :oops:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Needless to say, does not include me or Ian DL 😂

Last edited:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Yep, and I'm looking for Ian's name as much as mine now, because we haven't appeared in a combined total of about 10+ years 😂

Have just seen on my online banking that the £9.75 has come out this month, which is the main thing... but that's the only way I know I'm still presumably part of it.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Would be good if there was an account page you could see, to see how much you've contributed, what draws you've been entered into, how much you've won, whether to cancel or renew etc etc.

Unless there is one I've missed. I can only see an email address to Ellen for any further info.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Would be good if there was an account page you could see, to see how much you've contributed, what draws you've been entered into, how much you've won, whether to cancel or renew etc etc.

Unless there is one I've missed. I can only see an email address to Ellen for any further info.
I think Lotteries (both National and Local) have to keep records of amounts, entrants, winnings etc for a minimum of 3 years, incase the Gambling Commission wish to investigate - so you could ask do a Subject Access Request ( I think) to definitely find out that you have been included in the draws.

Reactions: Biggs

Bryan Tregunna

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 22, 2003

You mean that you've won so much that you can't remember? 😁