Big Green Lottery. | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Big Green Lottery.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
...but those that pay annually?

I note that there was no mention of BGL members' priority of Lincoln tickets. Again, that had been used as a selling point.
Precisely. If it wasn't helping Argyle I would be going after them. I do feel conned.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Just a heads up to anyone who is/was paying by Standing Order. (I was in it from the start and think it was the only method of paying). I had the usual £9.75 come out on Monday. I realise now, having read the letter that someone else received, that it only mentions Direct Debits. I didn't realise that I had to cancel the SO. An email to Tim Herbert and it was quickly resolved with a refund on the way. The SO is now cancelled.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Just a heads up to anyone who is/was paying by Standing Order. (I was in it from the start and think it was the only method of paying). I had the usual £9.75 come out on Monday. I realise now, having read the letter that someone else received, that it only mentions Direct Debits. I didn't realise that I had to cancel the SO. An email to Tim Herbert and it was quickly resolved with a refund on the way. The SO is now cancelled.
Interesting with comments above to see Member Number 99 win a prize!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
My membership number was 168 shown in the cards they issued when changing the format. Didn't do me any good in the last 7/8 years since I last won a tenner. 😃

20221109_130043.jpg

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Ok I’ve just had another £9.75 come out of my account, so will have to contact them.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Ok I’ve just had another £9.75 come out of my account, so will have to contact them.
Is yours a direct debit or standing order bud?

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Is yours a direct debit or standing order bud?

Ok so it’s my mistake… sort of. I thought it was a direct debit but on further inspection it’s a standing order which I’ve now cancelled.

I can now recall getting a letter telling me my direct debit wouldn’t work due to some sort of issue, and can I set up a standing order instead. I think that was the start of my problems with BGL as I definitely never won anything after that point. My theory is that I’ve been paying money in but not been recorded and not being entered into draws.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Ok so it’s my mistake… sort of. I thought it was a direct debit but on further inspection it’s a standing order which I’ve now cancelled.

I can now recall getting a letter telling me my direct debit wouldn’t work due to some sort of issue, and can I set up a standing order instead. I think that was the start of my problems with BGL as I definitely never won anything after that point. My theory is that I’ve been paying money in but not been recorded and not being entered into draws.

The exact same for me, DD didn't work in the dim and distant past so I changed to standing order and since then I've fallen off the radar.

Anyway, it's over now, hopefully the new lottery, whatever it is, is managed better.

Reactions: Biggs

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
The exact same for me, DD didn't work in the dim and distant past so I changed to standing order and since then I've fallen off the radar.

Anyway, it's over now, hopefully the new lottery, whatever it is, is managed better.
Same same here, will not be joining its replacement, once bitten twice shy, will restrict myself to PASOTI/IJN fund raising.

Last edited:
Reactions: Biggs and PL2 3DQ

Cheltnum Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 15, 2021
I’m still waiting for my direct debit refund. I paid for the year In March!