Best shirt out of all three. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Best shirt out of all three.

Best shirt out of the three.

• Home

Votes: 109 35.2%
  • Away

Votes: 153 49.4%
  • Third.

Votes: 48 15.5%

• Total voters

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
May 1, 2006
Simple - it's the only one in club colours - proper green, black and white. Cannot be mistaken for anything but an Argyle shirt.
Fair enough that's true!

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
I loved the "Hibs" shirt (back in Tony Waiters' day, if memory serves - or a bit earlier?), so it's definitely the home kit for me. I don't think anyone is actually going to confuse Argyle for a Scottish Permiership team on the pitch!

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Because we’re much better than a typical Scottish Premiership team? :p

(We probably are tbf, bar the big two)

Sep 7, 2020
Belfast. UK.
Home shirt is class, but the away and third kit are atrocious. For our away kit, I was hoping for a similar one to the new Borussia Monchengladbach kit, or a retro version of the classic Crystal Palace kit of the early 70's, in our colours.

Dec 30, 2020
The response to the third kit is really interesting - to me it's very much a shade of blue and just doesn't look green or Argyle at all, and therefore instinctively I hate it. But others seem to seeing it in Green.

Will be interesting to see it for real.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Home shirt is class, but the away and third kit are atrocious. For our away kit, I was hoping for a similar one to the new Borussia Monchengladbach kit, or a retro version of the classic Crystal Palace kit of the early 70's, in our colours.

But the away kit is a nod to one of OUR shirts, rather than Palace or Monchengladbach.