Best shirt out of all three. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Best shirt out of all three.

Best shirt out of the three.

• Home

Votes: 109 35.2%
  • Away

Votes: 153 49.4%
  • Third.

Votes: 48 15.5%

• Total voters

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
May 13, 2022
I think all three are smashers! But it’s the home kit for me, followed by the third and the away.

I was never really a fan of the 96 shirt in the first place - tin hat on! - always felt a bit cheap and division four for me. However, I think it’s a classy upgrade on the original and I can see why lots love it.

I love the amount of thought that’s gone into the home kit and all the finishing touches look spot on!

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
I like them all! I will get the home and away and maybe the third too - in that order 💚

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
We haven’t seen the away shirt properly presented, on players yet. I reckon people might like it more when it is.

Jan 4, 2016
Home for me - but both home and away are a great improvement and (hopefully) will be more easily seen by the players in the dark winter days ahead!! Unlike the third shirt.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
I must admit I'm staggered by how popular the away shirt is, but each to their own! Glad it looks we'll sell a load but not for me I'm afraid! I never liked the original much mind either so clearly I'm not the target audience!!

Home kit is smart but for some reason doesn't quite feel Argyle enough (I think people will confuse it for Hibernian due to the white sleeves), so I went for the 3rd kit.

Whatever the shirt let's hope it's lifting the League One title next May, in any case. :cool:👏

Jan 11, 2016
I must admit I'm staggered by how popular the away shirt is, but each to their own! Glad it looks we'll sell a load but not for me I'm afraid! I never liked the original much mind either so clearly I'm not the target audience!!

Home kit is smart but for some reason doesn't quite feel Argyle enough (I think people will confuse it for Hibernian due to the white sleeves), so I went for the 3rd kit.

Whatever the shirt let's hope it's lifting the League One title next May, in any case. :cool:👏
Simple - it's the only one in club colours - proper green, black and white. Cannot be mistaken for anything but an Argyle shirt.

Reactions: ely grap