Bali Mumba (signs on season long loan confirmed) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bali Mumba (signs on season long loan confirmed)

NLG

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
With 5 subs, I think I see how we might be planning on using 2 of them. Be interesting to see which pair start each game or alternatively it's just a home and away strategy.

Let's hope we close this one, many a slip ......

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
To be honest we were always going to bring in loans. And younger, unproven players with potential.

Always a risk, but that's the gamble in our financial position.

Sep 22, 2003
On loan to a Championship side last season and now to a League One side. Seems R's about face for a developing player.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Only 5ft 6ins. not going to add height to the defence. Would have thought another strikere might have been priority.
Why isn't it still a priority? You don't pass up on others players you need just because you haven't YET signed your main priority.

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2008
Well...cant wait for the goal celebration.

200.gif

Graham Clark

✅ Evergreen
Nov 18, 2018
I’ll be happier once this one is officially announced… Mario Haas anyone?
Doc - there could be a perfectly rational explanation. The deal was agreed prior to the management's departure to Spain but Zac Newton has got the paperwork done in the meantime (listen to the podcast) ready for a full reveal on Monday when everyone is back at Home Park and and the media team can arrange all the interviews etc.;)

Reactions: Mark Northcott

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
Doc - there could be a perfectly rational explanation. The deal was agreed prior to the management's departure to Spain but Zac Newton has got the paperwork done in the meantime (listen to the podcast) ready for a full reveal on Monday when everyone is back at Home Park and and the media team can arrange all the interviews etc.;)

Is this the Norwich guy or possibly someone else ???

Reactions: Bernie Bernbaum